sombra passive idea?

General Discussion
my idea for a sombra passive ability is she cannot be detected by turrets.
so she can actually hack turrets now

edit: forgot about her passive, well this can add to the one she already has.
She already has a passive.
Thats too good.
02/10/2018 05:44 PMPosted by StopBanninMe

A hero can have two passives. Mercy has always had two passives since launch.

I actually agree with OP. She is the only one who can actually disable a turret, but she cant even do that since it detects her.
She already has the "Opportunist" passive, and it's one of the best passive abilities in the game.
Hacking turrets isn't that hard if you're working with your team to do it. Stand behind a tank shield or just stay behind cover until it's targeting someone else and then take care of it.
02/10/2018 05:46 PMPosted by Wraith
02/10/2018 05:44 PMPosted by StopBanninMe

I actually agree with OP. She is the only one who can actually disable a turret, but she cant even do that since it detects her.

You need to do it when its distracted.
02/10/2018 05:47 PMPosted by DigitalDruid
She already has the "Opportunist" passive, and it's one of the best passive abilities in the game.
Hacking turrets isn't that hard if you're working with your team to do it. Stand behind a tank shield or just stay behind cover until it's targeting someone else and then take care of it.

i actually think it's one of the worst, only because people use mics and call out low targets anyway. standing behind a shield does nothing because you can't hack from far away. a turrent isn't gonna be right at the choke point. and waiting for it to target someone else is also stupid. why even hack it when i can just shoot it. every character can do that.
i want a reason or be able to hack a turret rather than shooting it
02/10/2018 05:48 PMPosted by Manular
02/10/2018 05:46 PMPosted by Wraith

why hack it when you can destroy it? no reason to hack it
02/10/2018 08:39 PMPosted by GollyWiz
02/10/2018 05:48 PMPosted by Manular

why hack it when you can destroy it? no reason to hack it

When its level 2 or 3.

Theres a chance it can kill you if it switches to you. But mainly if its in lvl 3. Too much hp for it to go down in one clip
I would really love it if abilities were hacked during the hack animation. Meaning instant hack but the full duration isn't guaranteed. For example, if you start to hack Soldier he cant helix you or drop a healing station in anticipation of the ensuing duel. He would have to actually shoot you to break the hacking process. This also means hacking turrets becomes viable, cause they wouldn't shoot you during the hacking process.
This is actually pretty cool. I actually agree with this. It is impossible to hack a turret when its targeting you and with the delay coming out of her thermoptic camo you can just barely destroy it as long as no one else is around.
02/11/2018 09:50 AMPosted by lettucefase
I would really love it if abilities were hacked during the hack animation. Meaning instant hack but the full duration isn't guaranteed. For example, if you start to hack Soldier he cant helix you or drop a healing station in anticipation of the ensuing duel. He would have to actually shoot you to break the hacking process. This also means hacking turrets becomes viable, cause they wouldn't shoot you during the hacking process.

Not really. The turret would shoot because it has no abilities. :p
02/11/2018 09:50 AMPosted by lettucefase

That sounds busted as heck
Torb doesn't need anymore hard counters. Also from what I've seen it's much easier to hack turrets with the new buff.