CAN YOU CLIMB AS ZENYATTA?

General Discussion
Like as a REALLY good Zenyatta? I just want to know if he's a good person to main and to climb out of silver.
Zenyatta is a great healer to main, he can help the team deal massive damage against enemies.

Zen tips:
- His lack of mobility is made up for with the damage he can deal
- works well with Lucio, Ana, and Mercy
- He has projectiles and is not a hitscan. Use FFA, Practice V AI, or Training range to get comfortable with the aim.
-Use transendence to protect your team from threats that can't be escaped(ex: Riptire, Grav, Earthshatter)
-NOTE: enemy Ana's can completely negate transendence's effect for allies with biotic grenade
He is a great choice to climb played well he can outdo real dps heroes discord makes everything die faster and his ult counters pretty much everything he is by far the best support to carry with (provided you have a main healer).
02/13/2018 04:29 AMPosted by mvpjones
Zenyatta is a great healer to main, he can help the team deal massive damage against enemies.

Zen tips:
- He has projectiles and is not a hitscan. Use FFA, Practice V AI, or Training range to get comfortable with the aim.
-Use transendence to protect your team from threats that can't be escaped(ex: Riptire, Grav, Earthshatter)
-NOTE: enemy Ana's can completely negate transendence's effect for allies with biotic grenade

Forgot one thing. Never. I mean NEVER use your ult to save yourself/stall with whole team dead
02/13/2018 04:36 AMPosted by Helios

Zen tips:

Forgot one thing. Never. I mean NEVER use your ult to save yourself/stall with whole team dead
YEAH lol, Iv'e done that lots :(
Probably the best solo-climber till Diamond.
02/13/2018 04:40 AMPosted by EzClap

YEAH lol, Iv'e done that lots :(

Its fine if it means your team will be able to secure a point/ come to defend. But, that can be a tough call to make.

Zen tips:

Oh yeah that... I can remember the countless number of times I died for trying to stall durong overtime
One more thing, if an enemy tracer sticks you with pulse bomb. You can transcend and give it back to her as a gift :)

Zen tips:

If it's overtime and you'll lose otherwise then you absolutely should. There have been some clutch pro moments where Lunatic Hai nanoed their Zen to build trans faster so he could solo ult on the payload long enough for the team to get back, and it won the match.
Climb?

...He levitates :)
You can climb with every hero in the game so yes
02/13/2018 04:16 AMPosted by EzClap
Like as a REALLY good Zenyatta? I just want to know if he's a good person to main and to climb out of silver.

Yes, he is most impactful hero in game. Discord win games. Every time i drop from 2700 to 2300 - i play zen only and getting back in few days
02/13/2018 04:16 AMPosted by EzClap

Theres 2 things I've learned about lower ranks and they are; everyone plays too passive, and that the healers REALLY suck. If you are a GOOD Zenyatta you will have no problem pushing up.
Yes, you can just destroy everyone as Zen, while still helping your team with heals.
No Zen can't climb! He can levitate off the ground but he does not climb. Genji and Hanzo are the ones that can climb (Along with Torb according to OWL) He is good at going up ranks in competitive which makes up for his lack of upper body strength ☺
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cam6pFwfFA8

Nah bruh, not possible ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aowT2t1NgU

Unleash your inner Zen main my child, let this man be your sensei
If you're really good with a hero you will climb with any hero, yes even Torb/Sym/Mei etc
Zen and McCree were the two characters that made me improve.

Lack of mobility really makes you appreciate your positioning.
At your rank, you really need to carry with dps to climb. I'm a tank main on my main and I climbed on my Smurf on Genji, who I don't really play seriously.