Sombra buff

General Discussion
due to it she is a hard counter to pharah,mercy,genji and lucio and at farther ranges
Yes she counters a lot now but she has a very easy counter

1 point of damage
'hard counter' I think not.
She will give them a hard time but she is not a hard counter. They can still kill her just as easy
i cant undersand why they didnt nerf healthpack ult chage, but completly removed it. her role as a assasin flanker is greater but litterally shes a different character now
02/08/2018 07:06 PMPosted by Topher
i cant undersand why they didnt nerf healthpack ult chage, but completly removed it. her role as a assasin flanker is greater but litterally shes a different character now
She is on offense role. The ult gained from health pack is what make her play differently from being offensive dps.

It shouldn't be like that in the first place.
Thank god. This is a major change in the right direction. I may have to come back to Overwatch.
Don't forget Tracer
It's too early to say this is a hard nerf or indirect buff, yet it does shift her role from a heavy EMP bot in the form of a offensive support, it does allow her to be...dare I say, more DPS focused. She's still a saboteur role by her design, yet this new change allows her to be a better flanker with the decreased spread and stronger denial of passives. She might be better to 1v1 opponents now instead of waiting to finish off weak opponents.