Is Ana on your radar?

General Discussion
From Jeff:

02/07/2018 05:44 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
We're always evaluating all of the heroes. We don't have any D.Va adjustments in the works. She gets played a lot and is very powerful but she's not on our list currently.

These heroes are on our balance list:

Mei
Sombra
Symmetra
Doomfist
Torbjorn
Hanzo

We're trying different things for all of them. I know you want details but I don't have them now -- we're experimenting. Some will be ready sooner than others. I'd expect Mei, Sombra and Doomfist first... maybe Hanzo depending on the direction we pick.

A notable missing hero here is Ana. From what statistics are publicly available, shje's in a terrible place right now. Bottom of win rates, bottom of support stats.

Is this issue on your guys' radar, Jeff?
Bumping because for some reason this won't show up in my "Recent Posts"...
Make Ana great again!
#maga
I hate having an Ana on my team
No, supports will constantly get the boot while DPS will get nothing but buffs.
I think they may have omitted her because they want to give the mercy nerf time to level out the aftermath. With mercy not being a must pick ana can see more use. They would probably want to see if its significant enough.
I hope he notices this thread and also reads that she should be able to use her own Ult in FFA
I think that she should have a similar passive ability like Reaper’s, giving her 20% health back for how much healing she puts out. For example if she shot one of her allies (75 heals per shot) she got back 15 hp. If this was a thing, I think it should only be for her Biotic Rifle because her grenade is already strong.
I think just buffing her for lower skilled players would greatly improve her win rate. Something like missed shot increase her reload time by a percent where 100% missed shots make her reload almost instant. I know I’ve missed a ton of shots and had people die in the reload while practicing her.
Ana has been weak because of dive. If dive isn't relevant during this patch and she's still seeing little play, maybe then. I think she'll be in a decent spot so long as dive isn't the dominant playstyle this patch.
02/09/2018 09:20 AMPosted by Percimon
I hate having an Ana on my team

I'm sure they aren't enjoying you too much either with that attitude.
In plat, when I see an Ana I'm happy because I don't think they'll be skilled enough to do much... Maybe counter a Pharah if we have one
02/09/2018 09:47 AMPosted by Point
I think just buffing her for lower skilled players would greatly improve her win rate. Something like missed shot increase her reload time by a percent where 100% missed shots make her reload almost instant. I know I’ve missed a ton of shots and had people die in the reload while practicing her.

Terrible idea for a buff. When you buff a character, the character needs to be buffed for everyone on that character. This suggestion does literally nothing for a skilled Ana, while disproportionately helping the trash Ana. Let the trash Ana fail, until that player gets better at Ana. NEVER buff a hero only for the bad players.
Ana is still going to be dumpstered.

No matter how much they don't want to, Ana NEEDS a buff.

Moira does what Ana does but easier and with more survivability with her passive and fade

If the Sombra buff stays how it is, Sombra's hack will be 0.65 seconds to use, Ana's Sleep Dart is on a 0.5 delay before cast. 1/10th of a second to use your MAIN defense tool?

Ana is struggling as is, and they continue to change characters that effect Ana without thinking of how much it will hurt her even MORE
While many Ana mains would list a few subtle buffs, the current Sombra buff could remedy the problem against dive and flankers shifting her role of being a DPS support to a DPS defense. Also with the Mercy nerfs, I think giving it time for Ana to possibly pick up the slack.

So because of the Sombra buff and Mercy nerf, lets just hold off a little longer before wanting anything more to Ana and let things settle.
Yes please. We need to buff the supports that are being left behind, not nerf the ones that are doing good simply because they have a higher pickrate.
The damage buff not so long ago was nice but Ana needs more sustain, she’s the only main healer that can’t effectively solo heal because she needs healing herself. I love playing her, but right now she’s more of a chore to play. Shooting through barriers would be nice too, but people would then start to whine how ‘broken’ it is, so...
02/09/2018 08:07 AMPosted by Abnaxis
A notable missing hero here is Ana.

I think you have answered your own question.

if the moth is really dead as the ppl are claiming to be, ana will rise again.
Ana pickrate has to fall more to be noticed by devs. They usually check that first.
Main reason Reinhardt isnt buffed(high pickrate under GM) and Tracer isnt nerfed(low pickrate overall and under GM)
02/09/2018 10:04 AMPosted by Popcron
Ana has been weak because of dive. If dive isn't relevant during this patch and she's still seeing little play, maybe then. I think she'll be in a decent spot so long as dive isn't the dominant playstyle this patch.

Except Moira still vastly out classes what Ana is best at. If dive goes away and we start seeing a tank heavy meta, which everyone is predicting, Moira will be the go to main healer, not Ana.