How about Doomfist?

General Discussion
I love doomfist and while many heroes are getting much attention I feel like doomfist is missing some love. I just wish they would tell us what they have in mind for this hero since I really want him to be viable. Personally I think he should get additional charges on his shotgun so can be played more safer and not suicidal all the time. Maybe change the amount of shots he gets from 4 to 8 or 4 to 6. aside from that, maybe reduce cool down of the slam and uppercut from 7 to 6 OR give him a little bit of shields when he damages with his shotgun. This is just an idea, maybe one of these would be enough.
they're already working on him.
I want more shots or the ability to reload, its so painful having no abilities and meleeing people to death
He already got a consistency change for his gun, but I'm pretty firmly against actually buffing his hand cannon as that simply goes against his design, it's only meant to be weaved in between his abilities.

They already announced that they have one more change that will probably be an actual buff that will arrive on the next PTR along with the full Sombra changes and possibly more.
Im hoping for a buff to his survivability, be it more health or shorter cool downs,
and a fix to the 20+ bugs his abilities have. then i think he'd be in a good spot.
Agreed. Needs more Terry Crews.
02/11/2018 06:09 PMPosted by ThaShogun
Make his punch be able to Punch Bastion out of Turret form if fully charged or Junkrat Ult.

Make his uppercut give opponents who are hit by it unable to perform abilities for the duration of the uppercut (Landing an uppercut on a genji and he double jumps or swift strikes out of it or getting flash banged by a Mcree during mid combo doesn't feel rewarding when you want that to be your combo starter!)

Give Opponents hit with Seismic slam a movement speed reduction for 1~2 seconds.
02/11/2018 05:14 PMPosted by Dio
Im hoping for a buff to his survivability, be it more health or shorter cool downs,
and a fix to the 20+ bugs his abilities have. then i think he'd be in a good spot.

Or better protection against CC.
When all his bugs are fixed he will need to be nerfed not buffed.