Budget pc ?

General Discussion
Lol ok so I'm a cheapo and looking to possibly spend $100-$130 ? On a PC but is it possible I can get a decent one that can play ow ?

****EDITED****

ok, so next question I've got: if I was to build a PC (from Amazon cause I got the money as a gift from there), but in pieces like if I could get just the tower and insides now and later save up for rest, what would you suggest ?
100-130USD?

That isn't much, better to continue to save up for something between 500-600.
Maybe used, on Craigslist. Not new.
Erm... it's technically POSSIBLE to get the game running. But that's a serious task. I wouldn't expect the horsepower you need to actually enjoy the game. Your frame rate, resolution, etc would be very poor. I'm going to agree with Banicks.
Lol yeah I know but it's all I have right now and just wondering, if not then I'll just spend it on something else then. Just wondering and considering all my options.
02/10/2018 08:34 PMPosted by Starr
Lol yeah I know but it's all I have right now and just wondering, if not then I'll just spend it on something else then. Just wondering and considering all my options.

See there is the issue. Don't just spend it on something else. Save up the 4 or 5 hundred and get something useful
Edited post, suggestions ?
02/10/2018 08:29 PMPosted by Starr
ok, so next question I've got: if I was to build a PC (from Amazon cause I got the money as a gift from there), but in pieces like if I could get just the tower and insides now and later save up for rest, what would you suggest ?

Well we can rule out 2 things here: CPU and GPU
I'd go on pcpartpicker and check to find a build that you could work up towards buying, and see what you can do from there.

You can probably get:
Option 1- Motherboard
Option 2-Case and power supply
Option 3- ram and (something from option 2)

Just have that long term goal in mind before you spend money
With $150 you could buy a GTX 1050 TI, slap it into your current PC, and run this game on Medium settings 1080p 60fps.
I'd suggest waiting till you have enough for everything. If you buy a motherboard now, or a PSU now, will it all work with stuff down the line? will it be cheaper when you can afford it all?
Basically no. You could not build a pc thst could run overwatch for 130 bucks.

You’d be lucky to build a legal computer that could run period for 130 bucks to any notable degree.

Youd need to multiply this budget many times over
02/10/2018 08:30 PMPosted by Banicks
100-130USD?

not possible with the current ram prices and gpu prices

ram prices was 3-4 times lower 2 years ago just for reference and gpu is like 150%-300% of the msrp right now due to crypto and greedy retailers
Hmm. Thanks for all the help, and yeah idk true I mean what if I did buy a dud that would suck... Didn't consider that at all.
02/11/2018 12:17 AMPosted by Starr
Hmm. Thanks for all the help, and yeah idk true I mean what if I did buy a dud that would suck... Didn't consider that at all.

you can try for a gpu lottery for when the crypto crash and everyone dumping out their gpu for cheap.

r9 290x a msrp 600 usd card was going for as low as 150-200 usd last time when crypto took a dump
02/11/2018 12:16 AMPosted by to0ty
02/10/2018 08:30 PMPosted by Banicks
100-130USD?

not possible with the current ram prices and gpu prices

ram prices was 3-4 times lower 2 years ago just for reference and gpu is like 150%-300% of the msrp right now due to crypto and greedy retailers

PCMR has got you covered
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/q82hWX