"Mercy reacts to the recent patch" vid on OWL

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 13 Next
When Hog lost his OHK hook and had it fixed, everyone was making a parade over his corpse before the take a breather buff.

The same happened to Ana after the nerfs, no one felt sorry for her disappearing.

Now, people feel insulted over a sketch because it 'adds salt into their wounds', totally ignoring how the rest of the player base felt since September.

I have never felt more ashamed for having most hours on Mercy than I am now. Her mains make me to throw 200 hours over a single hero so I will stop be mistaken as one of them.

Grow thick skin and a pair of brains to understand that you bought Overwatch, not Mercywatch. I am sick of seeing these forum Mercy mains making a bad name to all those who play her.
Ahahahah

If anything he should have said how am I gonna stay at my boosted rank now? :(((

Unluckers, have fun on vacation OMEGALUL
01/31/2018 05:06 PMPosted by Shirokurou
I guess all of the hate Mercy mains were already getting just wasn't enough.
pfft, Mercy mains spew more hatred towards other players than they do towards them.
How on Earth are people getting worked up about this?

GO OUTSIDE.
01/31/2018 05:12 PMPosted by Hige
oh come on!!! nerfs happen to every hero

except preppy genji, and tracer
What a childish and unprofessional video. This video just demonstrates how much they care about the feedback in their sticky bin thread and the players in general. All they care about are their snowflake professional/popular players and their league. They have the time to make this but not the time to read and/or respond to any feedback or even endorse any of it.

They should make a video of themselves mocking all the lies they said about listening to feedback, that there would be iterations, and how the re-work has actually been a disaster to the point where Valkyrie is now go and hide and heal sustain. I recall hiding was something they wanted Mercy players to move away from and now they're back to encouraging it!

The one thing I'm laughing at is how the team has apparently become, not the content of the video.
Everyone is stunned that a pro gaming league promotes toxicity and childish behaviour. Did I say everyone? Sorry, I meant no one. And then people wonder why almost everyone sees pro gaming as a big joke and the most enthusiastic gamers in general as immature losers.
01/31/2018 05:20 PMPosted by ナイトメア
LOL You guys are so sensitive.. It's a joke
You got downvoted for saying how sensitive they are!

LOL!!! THE IRONY FOUNTAIN IS FLOWING!!!
So somehow Mercy players are taking the joke directly to them as a person and being insulted by it. Grow the up seriously. The joke was about mercy as the hero and ONLY the hero. Grow the up seriously its a hero balance tweak and jeff himself said if its nerfed too much they are going to revisit mercy and put her to where she belongs. This patch JUST got put into place so dont about it until it all shakes down and we see just how viable she still is. To whoever took it personally please shut ! up. She is one hero and just because you cant get to a high rank easily on other peoples backs dont complain about the hero yet look at your self. Im glad all of you trash are falling down and this post just makes me think even worse of mercy players considering how you just victimized yourself and make a joke that was intended to make people laugh into something more than it is.
02/01/2018 02:19 AMPosted by TheRoadhog
01/31/2018 05:12 PMPosted by Hige
oh come on!!! nerfs happen to every hero

Genji was has had 3 big nerfs so please shut up
02/01/2018 02:36 AMPosted by Arashi
02/01/2018 02:19 AMPosted by TheRoadhog

Genji was has had 3 big nerfs so please shut up

When has that ever happened ? He only got one small nerf: -2 seconds on his ult. Everything else he got were bug fixes.
Overwatch league is a leech feeding on overwatch, and slowly killing it, please blizzard remove, and kill the leech it's your only hope.
02/01/2018 02:25 AMPosted by Matrim
Everyone is stunned that a pro gaming league promotes toxicity and childish behaviour. Did I say everyone? Sorry, I meant no one. And then people wonder why almost everyone sees pro gaming as a big joke and the most enthusiastic gamers in general as immature losers.

Wait, parody sketches are toxic and childish behaviour now? Welp, better bury them all jokes, comedians and memes from now on, every single one of 'em.
01/31/2018 05:13 PMPosted by Qwazi
It is in very poor taste and very insulting, especially considering how fragile and toxic the situation is regarding these nerfs at the moment. I am not in the mood for a joke like this... I feel insulted...

You are a poster child for weakness if this vid bothers you that much
I watched it. I thought it was funny.

I'm a Mercy "main". Sue me.
02/01/2018 02:59 AMPosted by Arashi
02/01/2018 02:43 AMPosted by GeniusMage
When has that ever happened ? He only got one small nerf: -2 seconds on his ult. Everything else he got were bug fixes.
Taking time off of an Ult isn’t big? If they changed send ult from 8 to 6 that’s not !@#$ing big? Wow lmao

Okay, maybe not "small".

02/01/2018 03:01 AMPosted by Arashi
Double jump no longer resets when wall climbing
Dash no longer deals damage to traps like Widowmaker’s Venom Mine or Junkrat’s Steel Trap, and no longer bypasses Junkrat’s Steel Trap
Swift Strike no longer interrupts quick melee attacks
Dragonblade duration has been reduced from 8 seconds to 6 seconds. That sounds like nerfs

Out of the Dragonblade duration, all those are bug fixes (Blizz words, not mine). They were not supposed to happen.
ie. Swiftstrike dealing damage to things on the ground was silly, since Genji is not cutting through those.
The fact that they made fun of the character and not the players is what makes it okay.

It was funny and I really hope they do more stuff like this. It's nice to not get worked up about things like this and I think you guys should learn how to do it or you may have some avoidable issues in life.