Think OW should have daily quests?

General Discussion
As the title suggests, would it be good if we had daily missions in Overwatch?

They could go from having x amount of objective time, eliminations, x amount of healing done and so much more.

I was thinking that perhaps instead of daily lootboxes we would get credits instead for completing the quest(s).

What do you guys think though? It's a fairly simple idea but I know some people would feel forced to complete them instead of having fun while doing so.
The problem is that if you do daily quests people will be attempting to farm stats instead of play the objective. That is unless the daily happens to be X amount of objective time. Which in that case then they will refuse to join team fights occurring off the objective.

Either way it encourages selfish play over team play.

Fat no from me.

The only incentive should be given is for WINNING the match.
Definitely, there are ways to incentivize players to play different roles and have a different way to gain credits other than the general grind for lootboxes.
02/05/2018 07:43 AMPosted by MrTickles
The only incentive should be given is for WINNING the match.

I'd prefer a pile of "X player had Y quest and wouldn't do Z" threads than "Arcade/Mystery Heroes should be nine games played for lootboxes instead of wins" threads.
As a bonus way to earn gold, yeah i want this. But probably only apply for QP and Arcade, as it might affect people's play on Comp
02/05/2018 07:47 AMPosted by noneEggs
As a bonus way to earn gold, yeah i want this. But probably only apply for QP and Arcade, as it might affect people's play on Comp

Yeah I actually agree. I think it should stay as a qp/arcade only thing.
You already have it.

Daily: Win 1 Game - 1,500 XP Bonus
Weekly: Win 3 Arcade Games - Get a Loot Box (Can do 3X Per Week)

Anything related to a specific hero/objective etc is a bad idea as it would influence how people are playing the game which effects 11 other players.

Everything is fine how it is. The achievements are bad enough since several of them have nothing to do with how the game should actually be played.
I would be good with this if these quests had something to do with the objective.

Anything to get People to do the objective is fine with me.
Quests/Missions would be nice in conjunction with PvE events like Junkenstein's Revenge. Something like "Kill 20 Zomnics in a single Deadeye", get a loot box.

I don't think it'd work anywhere else, though.