Yet another forced loss streak after a season high.

Competitive Discussion
What else do I have to say? It happened again like clockwork. No matter what I do, flex, carry with mains, get all the golds, just can't win. Taking a break only delays it.
It's actually funny how yet another person thinks that they can rank up by not improving and constantly flipping coins until they get 5 heads in a row, get into a rank they don't belong at, and actually NOT be a deadweight to the team and fall back to the elo they belong at.
Blizzard is conspiring against us in order to keep us out of Top 500. If only our teammates were better, we could be in Overwatch League. The current Overwatch League players are bribing Blizzard to keep us true gods down. These players know that they could never compete with us, so in order to keep their fame, they are keeping us down with bad teammates and forced fifty percent winrates. This conspiracy needs to be exposed, and we players need to band together to fight the tyranny of Blizzard and the Overwatch League. Only then will we be able to rise up and achieve our true potential.
yet another carry boi bites the skill cap
02/06/2018 01:34 PMPosted by BabyRage
It's actually funny how yet another person thinks that they can rank up by not improving and constantly flipping coins until they get 5 heads in a row, get into a rank they don't belong at, and actually NOT be a deadweight to the team and fall back to the elo they belong at.

This loss streak was not preceded by a win streak, just a season high. I'm simply reporting it as its happening.
02/06/2018 01:43 PMPosted by sonamor

This loss streak was not preceded by a win streak, just a season high. I'm simply reporting it as its happening.

the issue is the "forced"
let me break it down for you
1 no one is making you continue to play thats on you
2 if you feel you are the only person on your team doing things i can almost guarantee you are not
3 focus on your mistakes on you getting better before you look at your team, because you need to make sure youre performing to the best of your ability so you are actually beneficial for your team

also IF YOU ARE ON A LOSING STREAK STOP PLAYING
i personally stop after 1 cuz i know i will tilt
so make it 1 or 2 for you and go take a break eat something take a walk just relax and come back to the game more refreshed.
I'm constantly jumping between 2700 and 2800, with 2830 being my season, and career high.
No forced loss streaks yet.
This "Blizzard is forcing a loss streak on me" thing is getting old, do you know how hard is to even do that? for your theory to be correct you need to be put on a special "losing streak pool" with other people that were on their season high and would be forced to lose, ofc this also means that the other side is full of people that are yet to get a season high so their are in a pool of "winning until season high".

You know how hard and inefficient this kind of algorithm sounds? You are only reaching your skill wall, bad teammates exist but the only common factor in all of those games is you.
There is a white list that Blizzard can put you know that allows you to be on the winning team every time.
02/06/2018 01:30 PMPosted by sonamor
What else do I have to say? It happened again like clockwork. No matter what I do, flex, carry with mains, get all the golds, just can't win. Taking a break only delays it.

Ok sonamor/Zelda/Kapoof. As I said earlier in another of the very same topic you made, considering your entire posting history between those two accounts consists of nothing but complaints about "forced losses", you are definitely too mentally weak/immature for Overwatch.
Happened to me too. The last three times our team was the glaring underdog.
You mean when you reach a season high, you are suddenly placed against people who are better than you and you cause your team to lose because you can't keep up? I think that's what you meant, because that is how the system does and should work.
The only way I've found to avoid this is to stop playing several days comp.

After a 3 stomping looses (it really have to be a super stomp potatoes team) u just stop playing for a few days comp, don't even try to play u will keep loosing.
If u feel u have lost in a really good game, keep playing until u get the trolls, throwers or potatoes.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759379305

Probability & statistics <expects streaks>. Please read the above.

Its true my season high was 3517 then i went down to 3.2k i was 70% win rate now i am 62% winrate lost all games feels Ike a 40% win rate to be honest i feel its !@#$ing forced
02/06/2018 02:12 PMPosted by MovePls
This "Blizzard is forcing a loss streak on me" thing is getting old, do you know how hard is to even do that? for your theory to be correct you need to be put on a special "losing streak pool" with other people that were on their season high and would be forced to lose, ofc this also means that the other side is full of people that are yet to get a season high so their are in a pool of "winning until season high".

You know how hard and inefficient this kind of algorithm sounds? You are only reaching your skill wall, bad teammates exist but the only common factor in all of those games is you.

Its easy maybe they just queue you with Ppl who lose when you keep winning and fight ppl who keeps winning?

Actually it's not. There is a presentation done by an Activision developer that actually works on matchmaking and ranking systems. He basically says straight out that when doing match making they decide whether to give you a hard game, an easy one or a very balanced game. So yes, their matchmaking algorithms do have the possibility to force you to lose or win. Whether they really do it, that's up for debate. Blizzard said they don't.

This is the presentation, although i can't remember when he says it. But it's worth watching the whole thing, really interesting stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pglxege-gU

I don't know if the guys worked with Blizzard or not on the match making, but they are in the same company.

It would actually be very easy, not that I'm saying that this is the case, just that, contrary to your statement, it would probably be quite easy. We can't know for certain but it would be a pretty terrible system if they couldn't accomplish something as simple as this easily.

If a player is within 50 SR of their season high bias their pairing to favor bad players.

Reasoning aside the technical aspect is quite simple.
There is no forced loss streak my man. Blizzard gains nothing by forcing you to loose. The truth is you are not already daimond or above skill trying to climb. The only way out of play and bellow is to already be daimond and above skill. Untill you can actually carry every team you are on, you are just rolling the dice on getting a good team.

There are too many boosters, throwers, Smurfs and bad players in low ranks for you to climb out without already being extremely good at the game.
02/07/2018 06:42 AMPosted by Babanovac
This is the presentation, although i can't remember when he says it. But it's worth watching the whole thing, really interesting stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pglxege-gU

I don't know if the guys worked with Blizzard or not on the match making, but they are in the same company.

Very good watch. If the one of the main goals is to correctly predict match outcomes they're either very bad at it, or the loss streaks folks experience are engineered.