Overwatch's FR Facebook acc posted this

General Discussion
https://www.facebook.com/OverwatchFR/videos/473365289731623/?hc_ref=ART9gZ018xL5YzowLL1jbwrTiSr1Yq59twGRmVBjcRyiGaJCC-7g52myOt0iP-8O64c
Loving the Zarya!
So Pharah, Mcree, Genji, Mercy, Widow, and I may have missed one other for legendary skins.
Stuff inside the videos I've seen
6 Legendary skins
    - Genji
    - Widow
    - Mercy
    - Zarya
    - Pharah
    - McCree

1 Emote
    - Hog holding a pachimari
02/08/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Atoli
So Pharah, Mcree, Genji, Mercy, Widow, and I may have missed one other for legendary skins.

could it be the dude smoking a pipe at the end.. like hanzo?

<edit> nvm i'm stupid the smoking pipe dude could be mcree, zarya is also in the vid.
Can anyone make a gif? Who uses FB still :(
02/08/2018 10:49 AMPosted by Eddimame

https://streamable.com/sj5j9
Credit to u/project2501 on the r/ow's thread
I wonder how fast Stylosa can throw together a video showcasing these skins! I'm at work, I need it!

I'm guessing it'll take at least 10 minutes

Literally the majority of adults and teenagers?

I hate it, but just make a throwaway account with fake info for when people link stuff.
Lowkey will be very pissed about yet another Hanzo skin. It is honestly getting annoying. Hanzo mains have gotten Cyber ninja (one of his best skins), Casual (one of his best skins), and Kubki (another great skin). This is getting to the point of unfair to other heroes. Why am I playing events and buying lootboxes? Literally 4 of those heroes showcased with skins got skins for Blizzard World. I do not understand how that is okay. Lucio mains here would love a new skin! It would be great, you know, since we have not gotten an event legendary since Anniversary. Moira mains would love one (although she is new). Zenyata mains would love a new event skin as you know, have not gotten one since last Chinese New Year. The last event skin that D.va got was Anniversary of last year. The last good event skin Orisa got was Uprising. It is just bugging me that the same heroes are getting skins.
good skins, kind of sad moira and orisa didn't get one but oh well.

Also, phoenix mercy looks a tad different than i expected
*sigh* looks like epics got the shaft again...
i like mercy's but that doesnt mean im gonna play her
02/08/2018 10:52 AMPosted by Vera

I hate it, but just make a throwaway account with fake info for when people link stuff.

or you just click "not now" when they ask you to create an account or to log in..
02/08/2018 10:53 AMPosted by Wraith
Lowkey will be very pissed about yet another Hanzo skin. It is honestly getting annoying. Hanzo mains have gotten Cyber ninja (one of his best skins), Casual (one of his best skins), and Kubki (another great skin). This is getting to the point of unfair to other heroes. Why am I playing events and buying lootboxes? Literally 4 of those heroes showcased with skins got skins for Blizzard World. I do not understand how that is okay. Lucio mains here would love a new skin! It would be great, you know, since we have not gotten an event legendary since Anniversary. Moira mains would love one (although she is new). Zenyata mains would love a new event skin as you know, have not gotten one since last Chinese New Year. The last event skin that D.va got was Anniversary of last year. The last good event skin Orisa got was Uprising. It is just bugging me that the same heroes are getting skins.

Its mc cree not hanzo.
LMAo that genji skin tho..

WEEB
MERCY! WHAT A QUEEN!
02/08/2018 10:53 AMPosted by Wraith

Not sure if copypasta or what.. but that's McCree not Hanzo...
02/08/2018 10:54 AMPosted by Twinkletoes
02/08/2018 10:52 AMPosted by Vera

or you just click "not now" when they ask you to create an account or to log in..

Some links still require being logged in, I have no idea if this was one or not because I have said throwaway account logged in always.
02/08/2018 10:55 AMPosted by GamerDylan
MERCY! WHAT A QUEEN!

a fallen angel that still keeps her glamour