Buffs and Nerfs

General Discussion
Anyone else feel like the overwatch pros get to much say into whether characters get buffed or nerfed?
They play at the top level, and spend thousands of hours on this game. they are called pros for a reason and they should have more say in balance discussions imo
Tru, but the game plays differently at bronze than GM
02/08/2018 06:16 PMPosted by Thoreau
They play at the top level, and spend thousands of hours on this game. they are called pros for a reason and they should have more say in balance discussions imo

Yea my point is though they shouldn't change characters based on what a pro says because that pro wanted it so, they have to consider what the community thinks. we payed for the game as well.
02/08/2018 06:19 PMPosted by SǾMBRUH
Tru, but the game plays differently at bronze than GM

yea I agree with that i am of a low rank myself the game is just pure cancer in ranked.
Game shouldn't be changing from the low to high tier.

Every game always directs from the top to ground.

Community also isn't the main playerbase since most players aren't here.
Honestly, the buffs and nerf are a major change in the right direction. I quite the game, but I'm considering returning now.
Honestly, why have it any other way?

I'd rather blizzard take their advice than your basic, biased gaming community.
02/08/2018 07:06 PMPosted by FLARA
Game shouldn't be changing from the low to high tier.

Every game always directs from the top to ground.

Community also isn't the main playerbase since most players aren't here.

dunno mate honestly doesn't seem logical to only listen to pros, that's why people stop playing the game because pros say devs do and the rest of us who bother voicing our opinions get ignored. I am not saying this is always the case mind but I am just saying more often or not game changes are mostly because pros didn't like how it affected their style of play, whether they be dps, support or tank
02/08/2018 07:25 PMPosted by Mariochavez
Honestly, why have it any other way?

I'd rather blizzard take their advice than your basic, biased gaming community.

I can definitely see where you are coming from the community is very biased mostly to character they main but I still think they should consider other options before hand.
Well to be fair they kind of play the game for a living, represent it all the time, and have the most experience of anyone else because of how much they play it. Meaning they would have greater insight than any of us naturally. I know streamers play and some others play it just as much, but they don't technically represent Overwatch.