Sombra Buff Too Late?

General Discussion
Where the hell was this buff when pharmercy was a thing, and when meecy’s ultimate was insane. it would of been nice to counter mercy’s ult. now shes a dead horse in the corner hold her left click
Changing too many heroes at once would lead to a balancing nightmare.

Fact is, this sombra buff wouldn’t have brought the mercy meta down, only the mercy nerf could do that.

So they had to deal with that before they could look into Sombra, Hanzo, Doomfist etc
Sombra's hack can't really reach a Pharah or Mercy on a lot of maps where they're up in the air most of the time. It'll help, but you'll really have to catch either of them off guard when they're a lot closer.
Where can I see these Sombra changes?
Could be just in time for hero 27???!!!
02/11/2018 07:45 AMPosted by Pacova
Where can I see these Sombra changes?
its not available for play anywhere, and they aren't complete changes yet, but the changes were:
no ult charge from health pack healing
10% spread decrease
hack speed increased from .8s to .65s
hack now prevents more things (he said basically anything that requires a button press) EX. Genji double jump/wall climb, Pharah's hover, Mercy's angelic descent, and im certain there are others.
02/11/2018 06:52 AMPosted by Shippers
Changing too many heroes at once would lead to a balancing nightmare.

Fact is, this sombra buff wouldn’t have brought the mercy meta down, only the mercy nerf could do that.

So they had to deal with that before they could look into Sombra, Hanzo, Doomfist etc

exactly if they were to buff sombra or any hero to counter act mercy before they were actually finished balancing mercy by her self could greatly throw off any potential sense of game balance.

at the same time its not like they have infinite resources either as not only are they modeling, programing, playtesting, etc. new heroes and maps, but are going back to older heroes to do rework/rebalance their kit. so quite frankly its almost impossible to rework, retool, and rebalance every hero at every instance, while still creating new content for use to enjoy (and by loot boxes for)
also mercy isn't a dead horse M8
she isn't META defining but still on par with the other healers

If not a little better if the "moria healing through sheilds was a bug" thing goes through
let her hack interrupt transfromation ults.

Genji or Soldire yell there ult voiceline?
Easy, hack and the ult should be gone. Same for Mercy.
I hope her Ult can now cancel transformation Ults & Wipe away Nano Boost... there's no way to get to cover from Tac Visor once it's activated and you're out in the open... if you're currently not targetted you can do the insta-invis combo but if you're already taking damage, you're as good as dead.

I like how Hack is now more lethal but EMP is harder to get. Her EMP charge rate was super stupidly ridiculous before, so hacking passives would have been way too OP with a 20 second charging Ult...

I mean, let the bodies hit the floor when you EMP a Parmercy out of the sky, or stop Lucio from wallriding inside The Well.
It took them six months to have her translocator not allow you to be killed while using it. What the !@#$ did you expect?