"Tracer is balanced she just has no counters"

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Highly Rated
Then how exactly is she balanced?
Highly Rated
Lucio is balanced and doesn't have a counter, is he OP then?
02/07/2018 03:05 AMPosted by Avian

sombra.
Highly Rated
02/07/2018 03:05 AMPosted by Raven

sombra.

Sombra doesn't counter lucio at all

sombra.

And Sombra's hack is better on Tracer.

sombra.

use sombra against tracer too
02/07/2018 03:04 AMPosted by Hayaishi

finally somebody get it.
Highly Rated

Lucio hasn't remained unchanged since the game launched though. He's been constantly nerfed because he was OP.

But thanks for bringing up a perfect example on how mobility without any sort of counter is bad for the game.
Balanced means that the impact of the heroes reflects the skill of the player.

You can be balanced and not have a counter. Tracer is. Why is she balanced? Because she's in the perfect spot. A !@#$ty tracer will keep dimying because he can't manage her abilities. A god tracer will feel invincible. Now add a counter to tracer and bim, you have PERFECT balance around a character.

Why else is she balanced? Let me hear it, how do you propose we go about Tracer? Lower hp? Take a blink of? Increase her blink charge rate?

Well done! You just made a hero completely useless!

Tracer is balanced and very fragile at the saime, the slightest change to her might RUIN her or the game. And this comes from a support main who raged at good enemy tracers because they destroyed me! How many times have i yelled at my scream %^-* like: make her have 50hp, that stupid PoS!

But I was actually mad because my team didn't hrlp me fend her off which would lead in the whole team collapsing due to lack of heal, or because I didn't land my shots.

I really think Tracer is the perfect standard in OW and all heroes should be balanced as she has been.

The only kinds of nerfs I could see done to her a raw damage reduction or damage fall of increase. But even that might be a dooming effect on her and wouldn't change anything in her playstyle she has.

She needs a counter that can reduce mobility in an area or on a hero, like Sombra or Mei, the problem is, they are bad. Of rhey were actually balanced to propperly counter her, Tracer wouldn't be perceived as a big problem.

And the Tracer counter would become a Lucio counter as well. I would really love a mobility reducing hero, some kind of anti-Lucio. Would be a pretty cool concept imo

She is balanced but her counters aren't or have been nerfed overtime. Tracer went through a lot of cycles in various metas, when tank meta was alive, people would complain how tracer is underpowered or in need of a tweak (Fact: The meta didn't favor her, she is weak going up against bunch of tanks).

Tracer also had hard counters but they either have been nerfed overtime or changed giving tracer more space to play and little to worry about unlike other heroes.
02/07/2018 03:12 AMPosted by Awkward

Lucio hasn't remained unchanged since the game launched though. He's been constantly nerfed because he was OP.

But thanks for bringing up a perfect example on how mobility without any sort of counter is bad for the game.

His change only made him better and the reason why he was changed was because his auras were the size of the moon.
02/07/2018 03:15 AMPosted by Xengamun
Balanced means that the impact of the heroes reflects the skill of the player.

No, balanced means the impact of the hero doesn't overshadow their teammates.
02/07/2018 03:15 AMPosted by Rohkah

You can be balanced and not have a counter. Tracer is. Why is she balanced? Because she's in the perfect spot. A !@#$ty tracer will keep dimying because he can't manage her abilities. A god tracer will feel invincible. Now add a counter to tracer and bim, you have PERFECT balance around a character.

Why else is she balanced? Let me hear it, how do you propose we go about Tracer? Lower hp? Take a blink of? Increase her blink charge rate?

Well done! You just made a hero completely useless!

Tracer is balanced and very fragile at the saime, the slightest change to her might RUIN her or the game. And this comes from a support main who raged at good enemy tracers because they destroyed me! How many times have i yelled at my scream %^-* like: make her have 50hp, that stupid PoS!

But I was actually mad because my team didn't hrlp me fend her off which would lead in the whole team collapsing due to lack of heal, or because I didn't land my shots.

I really think Tracer is the perfect standard in OW and all heroes should be balanced as she has been.

The only kinds of nerfs I could see done to her a raw damage reduction or damage fall of increase. But even that might be a dooming effect on her and wouldn't change anything in her playstyle she has.

She needs a counter that can reduce mobility in an area or on a hero, like Sombra or Mei, the problem is, they are bad. Of rhey were actually balanced to propperly counter her, Tracer wouldn't be perceived as a big problem.

And the Tracer counter would become a Lucio counter as well. I would really love a mobility reducing hero, some kind of anti-Lucio. Would be a pretty cool concept imo

Balance is relative. It is irrelevant if she has weaknesses. Everyone else deals with counters and she doesn't. Therefore she is a better a hero for most situations than other heroes.
Moira counters tracer quite well depending on the skill of the tracer.

Symmetra destroys Lucio.
She has counters but they just arent used because theyre deemed useless or troll pick.

Torbjorn.
I'm really hoping the new hero is anti mobility.

Annnnd I hope they fix Sym and Mei.

Then we would have nice counters to mobility