Make an analogy with your Main’s Ultimate.

General Discussion
Junkrat’s tire is kinda like when your car’s tire explodes off your car and starts rolling down the street.

Genji’s dragonblade is similar to when I get mad at my sandwich and pull out a butter knife and start slashing at it.
Winston's ultimate is when you find out your roommate ate the last slice of pizza
Death Blossom is when you realize just how ugly and despicable this wretched world, and your inner hatred comes forward and elevates you to a higher state of wrath towards an ignorant society that has forsaken you and deserves to be consumed by the cold embrace of the vengeful grave that will devour all.
02/10/2018 10:29 AMPosted by Reaper
Death Blossom is when you realize just how ugly and despicable this wretched world, and your inner hatred comes forward and elevates you to a higher state of wrath towards an ignorant society that has forskaen you and deserves to be consumed by the cold embrace of the vengeful grave.
ok then..
Sombra's ultimate is like shouting really loudly at a group of people to get them to stop what they're doing and focus on you.
Bastions ultimate is when you have an air cannon and then realize that your friend messed up your essay xD
Moira's Ultimate is when you see KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
And want to do it yourself
Zen's ult is like when you're just feeling done while everyone freaks out around you*. Just gotta throw your arms out and shout "CHILL, YA'LL ARE FINE."
Deadeye is the equivalent to saying to your friend: “Check this out“ and then waking up in the hospital.
Nano boost is like encouraging your drinking buddy to start a bar fight.
....Then get both your asses kicked.
Primal Rage is like me when I see someone changing lanes without signalling.
EMP is when you’re forget to take the chicken out of the freezer to defrost before your mom gets home and she unplugs the router.
activate highnoon to glow like a beacon, requesting the enemy to send you back to spawn.

Its like a sniper coming out of position behind enemy lines, lighting a fire and screaming into a megaphone, "HEY I'M GONNA KILL YOU, HEY YOU YA YOU, I'M GONNA SHOOT YOU"
Full Hog is like a little kid asking really awkward questions that everyone tries to dodge.
I caught a nice sweet moth.
Mercy's ult is like when you try to somersault but fail and just roll off to the side.
Valkyrie the cheap item found at a pawn shop
Tracers pulse bomb is when I through my back pack full rocks at my friend.

I mean seriously, the way she throws that thing looks so lame;)
Mercy's ultimate is kinda like when you commit suicide