What cosmetics we need in Uprising event

General Discussion
Uprising event is the best event (at least in my opinion) since it gives us lore related stuff and unique pve game modes.

Now there are some stuff that i would love to see in next uprising (Name of the event probably gonna be changed though same thing happened to year of the rooster event and they even changed icon of the event) :

1- Moira skin (blackwatch moira perhaps ?)
2- Reaper skin (Maybe young gabriel when he was the commander of overwatch in omnic crisis)
3- Roadhog skin (Young Roadhog without mask)
4- Winston skin (winston really needs a new skin)
5- Doomfist skin (the skin from the comics)(edit : or some original doomfist skins like scourge)
6- MORE VICTORY POSES ! (uprising victory poses were all perfect so give me more !)
No way in hell 3 is happening, but I agree with the rest. Especially 4 (I really need a good Winston skin, none of his current ones are cutting it for me.)
Symmetra Sector Null Skin, make her an Omnic please.
Blackwatch moira is nonnegotiable. I need that skin
02/11/2018 04:39 AMPosted by Lucky44
No way in hell 3 is happening

But it would be really COOL !
I woudl like to see d.va mech skin from the time during the crisis.
Tracer Skin (joking, joking, please don't).
What if Doomfist got a Savior skin (The first DF)?
Also Moira's old Blackwatch uniform.
Old Strike Commander Morrison with gray hair and Pajama Labcoat winston.
02/11/2018 04:58 AMPosted by HANA

You know that she was a child or even not born right?
02/11/2018 04:25 AMPosted by Kamran
Uprising event is the best event (at least in my opinion) since it gives us lore related stuff and unique pve game modes.

Now there are some stuff that i would love to see in next uprising (Name of the event probably gonna be changed though same thing happened to year of the rooster event and they even changed icon of the event) :

1- Moira skin (blackwatch moira perhaps ?)
2- Reaper skin (Maybe young gabriel when he was the commander of overwatch in omnic crisis)
3- Roadhog skin (Young Roadhog without mask)
4- Winston skin (winston really needs a new skin)
5- Doomfist skin (the skin from the comics)
6- MORE VICTORY POSES ! (uprising victory poses were all perfect so give me more !)

dont think uprising would happen again would it, they said they would bring out more story based events tho.

D.va is too young. omnic crisis is probably 20 years before she was born. so that's is impossible.

02/11/2018 05:10 AMPosted by idontknow
dont think uprising would happen again would it, they said they would bring out more story based events tho.

yupe as i said the name of the event gonna change and adds new game mode but as jeff kaplan said the old uprising game mode will return as well.
02/11/2018 04:25 AMPosted by Kamran

Did he have a different outfit?

https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/overwatch_gamepedia/d/da/Gabriel_Reyes.jpg?version=96d5a09f4bacc649ed09d5a257a4164e

This image shows Gabriel Reyes during the Omnic Crisis. He was the Strike Commander of Overwatch at the time, yet he retained his Blackwatch attire. Maybe they could retcon it, I guess.

Honestly, I would love a skin that shows Reaper without his mask. Reaper and Roadhog are the only heroes whose faces are still a mystery. Reaper's face is in 'bad' condition to say the least, as Ana saw it once during the Old Soldiers comic and was terrified. In addition, Reaper refers to himself as a 'thing', which is a very strong term to use when referring to a person.

That being said, I hope that they will change this year's Uprising event. I would love if they focused on Talon and on the upcoming war that the Inner Council will start to strengthen Humanity through conflict.
I'll be so disappointed if there will not be a Blackwatch Moira. The Valkyrie suit in her origins video and in her combo-spray with Mercy looked sooo good. Although I wonder how they'd implement the tank on her back for the healing juice in that one...
What about some Doomfist skins where he's the old Doomfist's? Yknow, one for the saviour and one for the scourge?
02/11/2018 05:40 AMPosted by Reaper
Did he have a different outfit?

https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/overwatch_gamepedia/d/da/Gabriel_Reyes.jpg?version=96d5a09f4bacc649ed09d5a257a4164e

This image shows Gabriel Reyes during the Omnic Crisis. He was the Strike Commander of Overwatch at the time, yet he retained his Blackwatch attire. Maybe they could retcon it, I guess.

Yeah like D.va story they probably gonna say that pic was after omnic crisis.
02/11/2018 05:54 AMPosted by Gryphodon
What about some Doomfist skins where he's the old Doomfist's? Yknow, one for the saviour and one for the scourge?

good idea added in.

Not a bad idea but I think D.va didnt even have a mech that time