Junkrat tips for every hero from a masters junkrat main

General Discussion
Why do most of these tips seem easy to do?
02/03/2018 04:34 AMPosted by Remedyheart
Why do most of these tips seem easy to do?

ive played junkrat forvever so im used to them
Doomfist- when doomfist charges RP at you throw down a trap he can’t punch traps so he will get trapped

I can't help but feel responsible for this...

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20757556560

If I knew back then that Doomfist would eventually be in his current state, I would never have made that post
02/03/2018 05:21 AMPosted by ZWheels
Doomfist- when doomfist charges RP at you throw down a trap he can’t punch traps so he will get trapped

I can't help but feel responsible for this...

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20757556560

If I knew back then that Doomfist would eventually be in his current state, I would never have made that post

oof
bump
02/02/2018 12:20 PMPosted by HypnoToast
01/31/2018 04:21 PMPosted by SPGG
You can drive into dragon strike with tire and it won’t die

Didn't know about this one. Is it because it sees it as a buildable?

All of these are really nice tips that every Junk main should definitely know.

thx :)
02/03/2018 04:26 AMPosted by Parker
Genji: Throw the mine around deflect, you can still deal a bit of damage and if he's low health, you'll kill him. As Junkrat you are one of the few characters with a projectile that can easily bypass his deflect, use it to your advantage.
30 assuming you land just at 2-3 meters. ITs pointless given his damage will excede yours with his dash/rmb exploit.
Yall notice theres no real method listed for dealing with Genji, because nearly every 1v1 counter except 2 is in genji's favor. Good balanced character you got there, Jeff. Hope you're proud of ignoring that megathread.
02/07/2018 04:16 PMPosted by BoopBot
Yall notice theres no real method listed for dealing with Genji, because nearly every 1v1 counter except 2 is in genji's favor. Good balanced character you got there, Jeff. Hope you're proud of ignoring that megathread.

^^
bump
Damn, nice tips. These will prove useful. Thanks, SPGG!

Cheers,
- PyroPanda
The Dva one could probably apply to most heroes, tbh lol.
02/10/2018 08:40 PMPosted by PyroPanda
Damn, nice tips. These will prove useful. Thanks, SPGG!

Cheers,
- PyroPanda

np pyro i hope your pc gets fixed soon (you messaged me about it a couple days ago) that must really suck
01/31/2018 04:44 PMPosted by CasRa
01/31/2018 04:41 PMPosted by SPGG

i got it
You missed one for Winston, when he's ulting, Get a trap down and lure him to it. Nothing is more ineffective then a trapped Monkey.

To add to this, call out for Ana to sleep him afterwords, and McCree can stun him out of his sleep, which basically renders his ult useless.
If he's not dead by the time the trap is over, anyways.

Another trick regarding Genji is something I learned from a McCree help video. If Genji dashes through you, immediately throw your mine behind you, especially if he did it out of deflect. It's free damage, and will disrupt Genji.
02/10/2018 08:49 PMPosted by RavageDionne
01/31/2018 04:44 PMPosted by CasRa
...You missed one for Winston, when he's ulting, Get a trap down and lure him to it. Nothing is more ineffective then a trapped Monkey.

To add to this, call out for Ana to sleep him afterwords, and McCree can stun him out of his sleep, which basically renders his ult useless.
If he's not dead by the time the trap is over, anyways.

Another trick regarding Genji is something I learned from a McCree help video. If Genji dashes through you, immediately throw your mine behind you, especially if he did it out of deflect. It's free damage, and will disrupt Genji.

that is if u can turn fast enough
bump
one last bump so people can see this before its all gone :)
:( time to erase their tracks.