Mercy Main vs Mercy One Trick

General Discussion
  • Mercy Mains: Saints, can play other supports, can sometimes play other heroes that aren't support when needed, are friendly, don't flame DPS for everything that goes wrong, second most play hero will have at least a quarter the amount of time they have on Mercy.
  • Mercy One-Tricks: Big meany-heads, can't play ANYTHING else, are meanies, flame DPS before the game even starts for hero choice, their second most played hero has less than a twentieth the amount of time they have on mercy.
  • KNOW THE DIFFERENCE; DON'T FLAME THE MERCY MAINS!
    played*

I fixed too many typos too fast, and it won't let me edit the original post. :c
    Those are some big assumptions.
    [li]Mercy Mains:don't flame DPS for everything that goes wrong

*Cough* almostentirethreadhistoryonthisforum *Cough*
    01/31/2018 10:58 PMPosted by Corborg
    Mercy One-Tricks: Big meany-heads
    This morning I yelled at my dog because I couldn't open a new listerine bottle.

Can confirm
    according to you i am a one trick(275hr on mercy next highest 30 on symmetra) yet but what you don't realise is that i can play other heros its just that i want to play mercy at my lvl i can i can dps tank and play other supports and am willing to do so if my team needs it( just ask my friends or anyone who has played with me) in fact if i mained widowmaker i would probably be in diamond or masters by now. its just i purchased overwatch to play mercy. i loved the playstyle and l ike playing support characters in games.
    Mercy Mains: Saints

Not really. Well, not all. "Just doing my job" for me.
    Be quiet you
    KNOW THE DIFFERENCE; DON'T FLAME THE MERCY MAINS!

Or don't flame anyone really...
    Maybe its only players with brains or without brains. Those with, would change when needed, and they are able to accommodate the team comp either picking mercy or unpicking her. Those without brains, well yeah, the "big meany-heads". I still think mercy is a good valid pick, only weebs complaining too much.
  • Mercy Mains: Saints, can play other supports, can sometimes play other heroes that aren't support when needed, are friendly, don't flame DPS for everything that goes wrong, second most play hero will have at least a quarter the amount of time they have on Mercy.
  • Mercy One-Tricks: Big meany-heads, can't play ANYTHING else, are meanies, flame DPS before the game even starts for hero choice, their second most played hero has less than a twentieth the amount of time they have on mercy.
  • KNOW THE DIFFERENCE; DON'T FLAME THE MERCY MAINS!

I agree. I used to be a Mercy main, but I can play Ana (one of the highest skill cap heroes in the game), I can play Lucio, I can play Zen and Moira. I can also play a mean D.va and Winston. And a decent McCree.
    Looks like I'm a Mercy main.
    You forgot to mention that these Mercy mains only have more Mercy hours because filling support for their teams used to mean going Mercy. These people care about winning, want to win and understood that Mercy being a must pick means that they had to do it.

Not anymore though. Watch next season as these good players will have more time on Ana/Moira/Zen.
    02/01/2018 01:20 AMPosted by Nexus
    Looks like I'm a Mercy main.

I am a ranked OTP. I do not care how they love or hate me, however, i do not flame DPS players for their choices.

OP post is half trolling anyway.
    Also:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20761426013?page=3#post-57

Third page, Hotaru251 (https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/career/pc/Hotaru251-1596)

don't flame DPS for everything that goes wrong

Looks like not all mercy mains are saints xd

And some people even upvoted that heresy...
    Haha I fit the description. Mercy main here with 63 hours in S8. I can tank as D.Va too with 25 hours clocked and eat Rein for breakfast.

My Reaper development is in progress. Go live in Season 9 maybe.

Better yet, don't flame anyone.
    They're all the same to me: boosted and low-skill
    blush
    I'm mercy main then o3o
    *h a p p y s q u i d d y*
    02/01/2018 12:08 AMPosted by Karo

Or don't flame anyone really...
    That is good too. c: