Will the Thailand map be permanent?

General Discussion
Will it still be in custom game options or rotate out like the Lucioball maps? Please, CTF is one of my favorite arcade modes!
CTF is a year round game mode so I'd imagine it will be in the rotation like chateau is for death match.
I dont see why not, the 3v3 anniversary maps were permanent so the CTF should be too.
It most likely will be, but that doesn't change the fact that CTF only comes back once in a blue moon.
I really hope it is. Every map and game mode should be available in Custom Games.
CTF is really fun
02/06/2018 06:54 PMPosted by ColinthePyro
Will it still be in custom game options or rotate out like the Lucioball maps? Please, CTF is one of my favorite arcade modes!

Yes, Ayutthaya will be a permanent addition to the Capture the Flag map pool.

(p.s. apologies for not posting on the forums for awhile. my forum account was in a broken state because we're preparing to update to our new forums soon and we were doing some testing. small indie company)
Highly Rated
02/07/2018 05:18 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan

(p.s. apologies for not posting on the forums for awhile. my forum account was in a broken state because we're preparing to update to our new forums soon and we were doing some testing. small indie company)

I forgive you jeff

Woah new forums
Highly Rated
small indie company

Hey, you guys hear of my little company, blizzard entertainment?

Jeff I love you

btw - do you think D.Va needs a nerf?
Can we get Lucioball in the rotation for Arcade as well?
small indie company
Awwww yeah

indie lol
Ok then, that's good to hear.

Btw, you might wanna check up on this sombra thread :p
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20761676679

small indie company

He knows our memes.
(someone has to say it) Hi stylosa
02/07/2018 05:23 PMPosted by SoaringEagle

small indie company

He knows our memes.

Awesome to see Jeff embrace the memes haha.

Apparently I like forums a lot, and would really enjoy seeing a preview of the new ones. Is there going to be a beta version of the forums, or will it go straight to being fully updated?