BY FAR the most beautiful event skins you've added to date.

General Discussion
Seriously, thank you.

Vid link: https://youtube.com/watch?v=etOQTRKamqM
Very nice
I thought Blizzard would never come close to topping the Asp skin for Pharah but my first impression from the new one is that it's almost as good if not better. Well done.
The Zarya tho

Barbarian more worth it somehow
yeah all the skins look great. well done blizzard
what is mcrees at the end lol
I honestly love every single one, every one....and as always, I appreciate the nod to East-Asian culture. I'm in awe....so stoked to dive in.
Zen :O
Genji is cool. Everything else lose to blizzworld skins
02/08/2018 11:23 AMPosted by HanzoMaker
Genji is cool. Everything else lose to blizzworld skins

McCree clearly stomps every skin yet, it is grace incarnate.
Where is our Orisa skin!?

You gave her a puppy emote. She has a puppy personality. It's the Year of the Dog! How could you not give Orisa a dog skin!?
All the skins look lovely, that is true. I am a bit unnerved that besides Genji and Pharah, the other 4 have plenty of skins already (I'll let Mercy slide on this because of all the nerfs she's taken recently). Was hoping a few others need some love in the skins like Orisa, Doomfist, and Winston. Still well done on the skins, Blizzard.
Damn that Zarya :o
02/08/2018 11:10 AMPosted by BaByDoLL
Seriously, thank you.

Vid link: https://youtube.com/watch?v=etOQTRKamqM
zarya has the first actual gun that’s is fully complimented by the legendary skins original skin
2016 Olympian Zarya/Barbarian Zarya >> 2018 weird tortoise Zarya skin.
OMG, they are all !@#$ing amazing. Mercy looks epic, I must get home and have them all!
02/08/2018 11:20 AMPosted by dreamlings
what is mcrees at the end lol

It's a play on a jeonrib, jeonbok, + hanbok/traditional-Korean-Military attire. I love it <3
02/08/2018 11:27 AMPosted by Brakkis
Where is our Orisa skin!?

You gave her a puppy emote. She has a puppy personality. It's the Year of the Dog! How could you not give Orisa a dog skin!?

They are waiting for year of the horse may be?
Moira needs some love!
I'm really loving the designs. I can see the Influence they put in of the Phoenix (Mercy), the Dragon (Pharah), the Tiger (Genji), and the Turtle (Zarya). Very "Chinese High Fantasy" genre.