All ties in owl should be decided with ctf or copa

General Discussion
So the tie round is more interesting and fun to watch. I think this is a fair idea and keeps very teams play style on its toes
Or team-deathmatch...

I really like the idea of an Arcade mode as a tie-breaker though.
Well ark from nyxl was throwing out the animated Lucio ball spray last time I saw nyxl play I'm pretty sure so I would imagine he's down for Lucio ball as a tie breaker
that would be awful tbh, there was already a tourney in which arcade modes were played it was so bad to watch but I can see CTF joining once its refined. Honestly I'm quite sure blizzard is planning on adding CTF as a permanent game mode in the normal rotation
wait... so would that mean sudden death would be an overtime IN AN OVERTIME???
02/08/2018 02:28 PMPosted by Jeffysmech
wait... so would that mean sudden death would be an overtime IN AN OVERTIME???
Pretty much.

02/08/2018 02:25 PMPosted by Lemoi356
that would be awful tbh, there was already a tourney in which arcade modes were played it was so bad to watch but I can see CTF joining once its refined. Honestly I'm quite sure blizzard is planning on adding CTF as a permanent game mode in the normal rotation
Maybe but I don’t know what tourney your talking about. I specifically stated two game modes that play really good last time I played and they would be a rarity. I don’t know if teamdrahmatch would be a good idea maybe limited duel 6v6 and I mean 3v3 lucio 3 rounds max. Rotate each round if needed
At least add to the conversation if your going to vote down
it should be whoever goes the longest in junkenstein
02/08/2018 07:21 PMPosted by Akigoku
it should be whoever goes the longest in junkenstein
That would be an odd fight

God I hope not. CTF is the worse thing in OW right now.
02/08/2018 07:30 PMPosted by kosaba11

It is always a difficult mode and is always dominated by the highest mobility and best defense. You probably need to be more defensive. Everyone had to fit there function. And ctf generally becomes fun once you understand it. I think owl should have it purely because it is a different mode and would be more amusing then another koth metch and can be won faster then it too.
02/08/2018 07:34 PMPosted by dradventure
02/08/2018 07:30 PMPosted by kosaba11
It is always a difficult mode and is always dominated by the highest mobility and best defense. You probably need to be more defensive. Everyone had to fit there function. And
ctf generally becomes fun once you understand it. I think owl should have it purely because it is a different mode and would be more amusing then another koth metch and can be won faster then it too.

First of all, I'm always on Defense because no else will. Second, I understand how it works, and it still sucks and is not executed correctly. Other games have done CTF, and those games made it fun. Blizzard is incapable of doing so.
OWL doesn't have ties.
02/08/2018 08:10 PMPosted by Kwannon
OWL doesn't have ties.
2 and 2 won rounds is considered a tie and is broken by a second koth match. Thank you for not understanding.

Please once again add to the conversation or suggest something different then just down voting without reply.
02/08/2018 08:00 PMPosted by kosaba11
02/08/2018 07:34 PMPosted by dradventure
...It is always a difficult mode and is always dominated by the highest mobility and best defense. You probably need to be more defensive. Everyone had to fit there function. And
ctf generally becomes fun once you understand it. I think owl should have it purely because it is a different mode and would be more amusing then another koth metch and can be won faster then it too.

First of all, I'm always on Defense because no else will. Second, I understand how it works, and it still sucks and is not executed correctly. Other games have done CTF, and those games made it fun. Blizzard is incapable of doing so.
your clearly stressing way too much calm down, and stop getting bunched up about it. The style of ctf is still clearly a work in progress as well as the first version
Copa tie-breaker would be hilarious
arcade games aren't balanced enough for an important competitive tournament game deciders.
02/08/2018 08:31 PMPosted by D3LT4
arcade games aren't balanced enough for an important competitive tournament game deciders.
Well duh that’s why they should be
If they got some good CTF maps (looks like this Ayutthaya map is good for it, while the KOTH maps being turned into CTF maps without any changes were not), then I think this is a good idea. It would make heroes like Torbjorn and Symmetra really have a place in the game, even at high levels.
02/08/2018 08:17 PMPosted by dradventure
02/08/2018 08:10 PMPosted by Kwannon
OWL doesn't have ties.
2 and 2 won rounds is considered a tie and is broken by a second koth match. Thank you for not understanding.

Please once again add to the conversation or suggest something different then just down voting without reply.

I see. I was thinking in terms of single maps. I haven't watched enough OWL to see any teams go 2 & 2 yet.