Prove Genji is OP.

General Discussion
1 2 3 17 Next
Go ahead, I'll wait.

Just so you know, his deflect hitbox doesn't make him OP, D.Va's DM Matrix is larger than the visual too, so if this somehow makes him OP then it makes D.Va OP too, either both are OP for this reason or neither is.
Highly Rated
Congratulations on bringing your main more hate, that will surely help all main Genjis image.
Highly Rated
I just find his deflect hitbox annoying when I play against him. That's it. Most people just come here to whine for the sake of whining.
Highly Rated
But in fact, Genji DEFLECTS bullets and shots them against you and your teammates. D.VAs matrix just "absorb" the damage.
Highly Rated
02/12/2018 02:56 PMPosted by Grevier
Congratulations on bringing your main more hate, that will surely help all main Genjis image.

Seriously, you're just making Genji mains looks worse.
02/12/2018 02:56 PMPosted by Grevier

I'm not bringing him any more hate, the delusional Genji haters can't possibly hate him any more than they already do.

Also btw, those dislikes sure are doing a great job at proving Genji is OP. Maybe post some evidence instead of disliking.
Highly Rated
*Sighs*
02/12/2018 02:58 PMPosted by Raja
But in fact, Genji DEFLECTS bullets and shots them against you and your teammates. D.VAs matrix just "absorb" the damage.

You're telling me a DPS hero has better offensive capabilities than a tank!? Who would have guessed, it's almost like these heroes fill different roles.
Highly Rated
Prove he's not OP.
02/12/2018 02:55 PMPosted by M3T4
Go ahead, I'll wait.

Just so you know, his deflect hitbox doesn't make him OP, D.Va's DM Matrix is larger than the visual too, so if this somehow makes him OP then it makes D.Va OP too, either both are OP for this reason or neither is.

Okay so fix everyone's visuals then.

I was never against D.Va's DM matching the visual. I just want deflect to match it more because it has more implications (reversal of ults, damage, etc)
Highly Rated
Your only creating more of a Genji main stereotype.
Highly Rated
Go ahead, I'll wait.
Your ticket number is 34.

Roadhog is still waiting, and his ticket is number is 3.
When I play Zarya the enemy Genji gets Graviton on his E key. Must be OP.

/thread :3
02/12/2018 03:00 PMPosted by Abacabb
Prove he's not OP.

-Tied for the potential longest cooldown on a mobility skill in the game

-No self sustain

-Melee ultimate which can easily be shutdown if you have decent aim

-Useless against tanks

-Can't do his job against a competent Winston

-Easy to burst down once he uses deflect

-Lowest DPS on his primary / secondary fire out of every hero in the game (even Mercy is higher)

-Hindered by many bugs, including wallclimb which is still bugged, even after the patch
02/12/2018 02:59 PMPosted by M3T4
02/12/2018 02:58 PMPosted by Raja

You're telling me a DPS hero has better offensive capabilities than a tank!? Who would have guessed, it's almost like these heroes fill different roles.

Are you implying Dva is still a tank
I once fired at a Hanzo that was by his side and the bullet came back. There was a hole between both of then and he still manage to deflected. Thats not op at all, right?
02/12/2018 03:01 PMPosted by Buttercult
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759150839

That was easy.

I just told you that deflect not matching it's visual doesn't make him OP...

02/12/2018 03:03 PMPosted by PraiseTheFun
When I play Zarya the enemy Genji gets Graviton on his E key. Must be OP.

Not sure if sarcasm or trolling, either way it doesn't prove he's OP so whatever.

But that's not the case because they're not the same thing.

D.Va's matrix doesn't deflect my bullets back at me when I'm not even aiming at her.
I do not find him op. He has some bugs and issues that do give him an advantage over everyone else. The deflect hitbox being the primary example of this. That is honestly the only thing he really needs fixed.