Best hero for...

General Discussion
People that have poor mechanical skill and a lot of gamesense?
Winston could work I guess, stay back with your team and jump in with them.
Truthfully, Mercy
Healers other than zen and Ana. Reinhardt. Junkrat. Bastion. Tracer, and the reason for her is that a lot of her “aim” is based on her movement.
I'm assuming you want hero suggestions that are not perceived as instant troll picks.

- Winston
- Reinhardt
- Moira
- Mercy

Slightly needed mechanical skill (tracking/prediction)

- D'va
- Reaper
- Junkrat
Healers other than zen and Ana. Reinhardt. Junkrat. Bastion. Tracer, and the reason for her is that a lot of her “aim” is based on her movement.

As a Tracer main with almost 300+ hours across three accounts I absolutely disagree with that mate. Tracer requires average or above average mechanical skill to effectively do her job without dying constantly.
Reinhardt and Winston.
Mercy
Moira (a bit harder than Mercy)
Winston
D.Va (a bit harder than Winston)
Junkrat

Symmetra is another choice but honestly why would anyone want to play her as there is a risk of you getting banned or suspended.

Mercy is a really easy hero but she is priority number 1. If you reach higher elos, you will need to keep your Blood pressure in check as the entire enemy team including their Mercy will try to kill you and your teammates will just ignore you.

Moira has better escapes and is not as team-reliant as Mercy and the enemy does not target her first as she can fight back. But she doesn't come close to Mercy's constant healing.

With Winston you need to manage your CDs. And you are the initater as well as the one who has to peel for your healers and DPS.

D.Va is a bit harder but you deal more dmg than Winston, Plus her ult is a great zoning tool
Thx everyone! :D
Moira has been the most fun for me coming from someone who doesn't have much skill. Requires next to no aim for damage/healing, the orbs do healing/damage on their own, and shift is an easy way to get out of fire.

Mercy, Symettra are also low skill level as well, but I enjoy Moira being a hybrid of being able to heal and do some damage.
If you get decent with the tracking on Moira and Dva, try Soldier, Orisa or Zarya next. They do require solid mechanics, but you won't get better if you don't try. And Zarya requires insanely good gamesense but otherwise they're all still easier than most of the roster.
Going to go the other direction.
Widowmaker, she has high use for your already good game sense and is perfect for improving your mechanical skills.

If you do not practice you can not get better.
I'd say Winston, Mercy or Dva if you want to play competitively.

But if you play quick play or just wanna have some fun then Symmetra could work.
02/13/2018 04:44 AMPosted by BOOP
People that have poor mechanical skill and a lot of gamesense?

What do you mean poor mechanical skill, like aiming? Lucio's a decent hero if you can master his wall ride. I used to be bad at aiming too, then I pushed up to GM with bastion only on my other account and it significantly improved my hitscan aim. Basically everything everyone else said is decent.