We need 2x xp

General Discussion
Why dosent overwatch bring back double XP weekends it was fun to grind with my friends and it was a good way to level up
Lol, the levels are an indicator of time spent.
Leveling up does nothing, and is pretty pointless.

But it does keep the OCD playing so they can get all the levels!
02/01/2018 03:09 PMPosted by mrsleep

true but you also get loot and with the new skins added to the loot boxes i would like to get them as fast as posible

lol that you think this is about getting levels and not 100% about getting loot boxes...

which answers the "why have we only ever had 1 double xp weekend" question, they want you to buy loot boxes not earn them. They only did that double xp weekend the first time because of the backlash from the shambles that was the anniversary event.
Yeah good idea!... but on the other hand, then its only "12.5 " levels for a smurf ;) so thats not a good idea hha
It's probably going to be a yearly thing.
Just drop double XP weekends before the game goes on sale/has a free weekend. A lot of us already dislike the influx of smurfs and new players that make matchmaking awful for 2 weeks. Give us something
02/01/2018 03:04 PMPosted by HANZO
Why dosent overwatch bring back double XP weekends it was fun to grind with my friends and it was a good way to level up

You know what else is fun and a good way to level up?

Playing the game for regular XP.
Double exp weekends particularly at the start of the seasonal events would be nice. It encourages people to play, and people would be happier getting a few extra lootboxes for the inevitable new array of cosmetics. Double exp weekends shouldn't be seen as a recruiting method or an annual celebration. They get people playing more, and isn't that the exact goal of a multiplayer game?
02/01/2018 04:14 PMPosted by Sideway8

lol that you think this is about getting levels and not 100% about getting loot boxes...

which answers the "why have we only ever had 1 double xp weekend" question, they want you to buy loot boxes not earn them. They only did that double xp weekend the first time because of the backlash from the shambles that was the anniversary event.
I mean it's more of a 60/40 for me. 60 being for levels