Why does blizzard think people enjoy mystery heroes?

General Discussion
Get rid of this game mode and put it in rotation.
Stop. Keeping. It. Around.
This game mode sucks and keeps better more unique game modes like tdm, ctf, and elims from being played.
No lims I can understand but mystery heroes this mode is pure garbage. Blizzard get rid of this mode and put something better there. No one in their right mind enjoys this.
Highly Rated
Are you familiar with the concept of personal taste? Many people enjoy Mystery Heroes. Some are even in their right mind. Imagine that!
Probably because their data shows it's very popular. Not everyone thinks like you on this topic.
I enjoy mystery heroes.

Am I not allowed to have fun unless it's your kind of fun?
I hate it but I don't hate it. That all I can say.
It's a hate/love relationship with the game mode, fun as hell but it promotes snowballing with ult being reset.
Mystery heroes is easily the best arcade match type.

Do you rage at normal matches? Not here! Just blame RNG and stay happy.

Someone on your team terrible at their hero? No problem. They'll die soon and get someone else.

Also, it's a great way to learn how to not die as every hero.
This game mode !@#$ing sucks and keeps better more unique game modes like tdm, ctf, and elims from being played.
No lims I can understand but %^-* mystery heroes this mode is pure garbage. Blizzard get rid of this mode and put something better there. No one in their right mind enjoys this.

Yes because Team Death Match and Capture the Flag are incredibly unique game modes that I have never seen in any game ever before Overwatch. Every other game that came out before Overwatch with these modes copied Blizzard.
02/01/2018 03:52 PMPosted by Matrim
Are you familiar with the concept of personal taste? Many people enjoy Mystery Heroes. Some are even in their right mind. Imagine that!

Well said.

My response was going to be that some people do. I personally don't but far be it from me to tell somebody they're wrong to like what they like.
Talk for yourself. It is the only mode that I play for weeklies. Everything else is so boring.
02/01/2018 03:49 PMPosted by RonZertnert

No.

02/01/2018 03:53 PMPosted by Otterchin
Am I not allowed to have fun unless it's your kind of fun?

I think OP got lolganked one too many times in MH and now wants the mode removed to make them feel better.

02/01/2018 03:56 PMPosted by HANA
Talk for yourself. It is the only mode that I play for weeklies. Everything else is so boring.

Or as I have discovered for my sanity's sake, win three matches, get a lootbox, and possibly another lootbox if I level up while racking up those wins.
I like mystery heroes cause it makes me play other heroes i normally wouldn't. Still isn't may favorite arcade game but I do like it.
Solo queue mystery heroes it's awful. I played in a 4 stack voice chat everything and it wasn't bad at all it's a nice mode actually. Get some friends together and queue for it to run through your arcade wins and you'll have a decent time
02/01/2018 03:49 PMPosted by RonZertnert
This game mode !@#$ing sucks and keeps better more unique game modes like tdm, ctf, and elims from being played.
No lims I can understand but %^-* mystery heroes this mode is pure garbage. Blizzard get rid of this mode and put something better there. No one in their right mind enjoys this.

It’s one of the few arcade modes I enjoy, personally.
I love Mystery Heroes. It gives you the opportunity to learn every character and also the impact switching can have mid-game. Sometimes a character is really valuble for your comp, so you want to play more defensively. Or a member of the enemy team is being super effective, so you want to take them out ASAP.

It's probably the best tool for learning the game and you can take the knowledge into actual competitive. I often get better team comps in MH than in Quick Play.
It's just silly fun every now and then. Although my fave arcade modes are still No limits and capture the flag.
Idk, my dude, personally I find No Limits absolutely ridiculous. 6 Bastions or 6 Torbs, yeah, such fun. But that's my opinion. Just like Mystery Heroes being terrible is your opinion. I like MH. I wish they'd remove the hero stacking, but I play it daily and have no issue with it other than that.
This should be pinned at the top as an introduction to the general mentality of these forums. Refusal to look outside your own sad reality and getting very upset about it.
I love mystery heroes cuz it lets me play characters I dont usually play and not get flamed for it.

And trying the variety in comps in it is fantastic, none of Meta BS going on.