Why not just give Hanzo three types of arrows?

General Discussion
If the devs did try using the "R" key for Hanzo, can't they just give him a weaker scatter and a new arrow for "R"?
My vote would be for a fire arrow. I'd love to see an AOE DOT arrow to catch an area on fire and do low-med damage for a few seconds. It could be a good area denial tool or a way to finish low hp targets.

Not to mention Hanzo controls the dragons. Fire seems like it fits his story.
I wouldn't be surprised if this is one of the things that they're testing internally as we speak.
It's already hard to balance the arrows he has
02/09/2018 05:27 PMPosted by GreyFalcon
It's already hard to balance the arrows he has

To be fair only one of them is a problem. The other one just requires luck.
02/09/2018 05:25 PMPosted by Lumin
My vote would be for a fire arrow. I'd love to see an AOE DOT arrow to catch an area on fire and do low-med damage for a few seconds. It could be a good area denial tool or a way to finish low hp targets.

I don't know. To me, nothing about Hanzo screams fire. But maybe they could do like a "Spirit" arrow that does pretty much what you described. Like it has a blue aura around it.
02/09/2018 05:41 PMPosted by Scruxie
02/09/2018 05:25 PMPosted by Lumin

I don't know. To me, nothing about Hanzo screams fire. But maybe they could do like a "Spirit" arrow that does pretty much what you described. Like it has a blue aura around it.

I was just thinking that dragons breathe fire and Shamada's control the dragons. But I guess they are spirit dragons. That an archer with flaming arrows is just cool to me.