You have no internet for a week, what games do you play?

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 9 Next
Persona 5 and Breath of the Wild. I’ve been meaning to finish both of those.
Overwatch and Street Fighter are the only two titles I play that require internet, so it wouldn't be a big deal to me. The bulk of my library would be unaffected.
The Witcher 3. The best game on the market.
Witcher 3!
OSU
StarCraft campaign or Warcraft 3
02/10/2018 03:54 PMPosted by ComftblyNumb
So let's just say hypothetically you have no internet at home for a week, meaning no Overwatch or online only games, what offline, single player games do you play?

feelsbadnonetdude

Titanfall 2 Campaign
Black Ops 2
Modern Warfare 2

That's the only good campaigns I could remember, I can try to find more by going through my games if you feel like it.
Animal Crossing, Rune Factory 4, Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask, Persona 5, GTA 5, Dark Cloud, etc.

Tbh, most of my gaming library is hand-helds or Console. Like Overwatch, ARK, Sims 2 and Warframe are the only three I really play on my computer.

However, I've lately got back into Pokemon X/Y and I am determined to get a Shiny Furfrou and tbh I'd take me more than a week to get one of those with my luck.
I'd probably replay some of my 'old' favorites, like masquerade the bloodlines and world in conflict.
Kingdom Hearts 2
the game of IRL
What I currently have downloaded:
Bioshock 1 and 2
Dear Esther
Dishonored
Don't Starve
Fallout 4
Mini Metro
Portal 2
Prey
Snake Pass
SUPERHOT
Edith Finch

I think I can keep myself busy.
Start playing Half-Life or Half-Life 2, some people in the gaming community need to remember that Valve still owe HL3 to fans, and remember where Episode 2 left off.
Persona 5
Gravity Rush 2

Watch tons of shows I already have downloaded.
Pokemon Ultra Sun, I really should continue my gameplay of that someday
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory
Maybe I can try Yooka-Laylee
Fire Emblem Warriors
I got other options if I feel like it, even more so if my dusty PS3 actually still works.
Divinity Original Sin 1 & 2 - I feel so guilty not completing both. So many good reviews and awards.

Witcher 3 (second playthrough) - Maybe I'll romance Yennefer this time. I slept with both women in my last playthrough :(
Hmm:

Wolfenstein 2 (a certain leader needs a kicking again, it's still worth it).
Nier Automata (need to beat it still)
SBCGFAP (got into the series)
Fallout 4
Watch Dogs 2

Think I will be fine.
Outdated I guess ... I've had no internet a few times and have always reverted back to reading books :/
A week? I could maybe squeeze in a full game of Civ
02/10/2018 07:23 PMPosted by MrFluffyFace
What I currently have downloaded:
Bioshock 1 and 2
Dear Esther
Dishonored
Don't Starve
Fallout 4
Mini Metro
Portal 2
Prey
Snake Pass
SUPERHOT
Edith Finch

I think I can keep myself busy.

If you haven't played Bioshock or Dishonored yet, do yourself a favor. Bioshock in particular holds up amazingly well for an 11 year old game.