Genji’s deflect

General Discussion
Is complete bs. Today a Hanzo used his ult and Genji, on the other side of the wall, deflected it. How is that ok? As a bonus when we almost kill him he deflects and blocks my melee too. This has to stop.
Deflecting through wall was supposedly fixed. If what you said in fact happened you should send a video to Blizzard.

But blocking melee is working as intended.
02/12/2018 12:21 PMPosted by OneTrickPony
Deflecting through wall was supposedly fixed. If what you said in fact happened you should send a video to Blizzard.

^
They addressed the deflecting through wall bug
If it still persists send in a bug report
Other than that I don’t see the problem
:/
but its alright that hanzo's arrow can kill through walls when he ults?
not the dragon, just the arrow.
02/12/2018 12:21 PMPosted by OneTrickPony

It was fixed, however when hanzo ults he shoots an arrow for a few feet forwards before it bursts into a dragon. That arrow can phase through any environment so the arrow went through a wall, and then it got deflected by gengo.
02/12/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Bogdi0711
Is complete bs. Today a Hanzo used his ult and Genji, on the other side of the wall, deflected it. How is that ok? As a bonus when we almost kill him he deflects and blocks my melee too. This has to stop.

Hanzo’s projectile went through the wall and Genji deflected it on the other side. Genji blocks all melee attacks including Reinhardt’s hammer. This is 100% intended and necessary for Genji to be able to survive in a fight while doing damage to key targets.