Tracer needs a new skin

General Discussion
She's had nothing since the last anniversary and although she has a lot, they're not all that great.
They stopped after Graffiti because they knew they'd peaked and could never top it.
02/12/2018 01:43 AMPosted by MrFluffyFace
They stopped after Graffiti because they knew they'd peaked and could never top it.
Not a fan, I like Cadet and Rose, and Ultraviolet from the original set.
Tracer and Mercy have 6 skins each, while other characters have around 4, no. She doesn't need another skin for now.
Heroes who have not gotten an event item in either a full year or close to it, but have way less skins:

Doomfist
Reaper
D.va
Orisa
Reinhardt
Winston
Lucio
Moira
Zenyata

Tracer does not need a new skin. She has many to chose from.
No, she does not.
she has already too many legendary skins
02/12/2018 02:46 AMPosted by Drophys
she has already too many legendary skins
No such thing as too many.

Her having another after nearly 12 months shouldn't really be taking away from anyone else. Two of her Legendaries are just recolours of each other anyway.
I'm still waiting for her to get a skin with barefeet or wearing thongs.

Anyway to see her toes is what i'm after.
They need to put her in a dress.

But that definitely won't go with her wide stance.

They actually shot themselves in the foot with Tracer because "traditional" female clothing simply wont do with how much it will change her silhouette, and they've pretty much exhausted the good concepts available without doing so.

I'd love to see her in a dress or swimwear (probably one-piece rather than two) but lets be real here, I don't see her in heels and a short skirt. I'm sure the character itself could wear one, but you don't walk in heels with your legs apart.

Maybe scuba equipment? I'm really not sure why they gave Sombra a diving skin when Tracer is the one who wears the goggles.
Agreed.
Its not like Mei having a ton of skins is keeping Blizzard from giving her more.

Tracer, despite having a lot of skins - hasn't gotten a new one in nearly a year.
That's got to count for something, right ?
02/12/2018 01:51 AMPosted by Wraith
Reaper

Got uh, the Dracula skin this past year so actually he has gotten a skin.
Heroes who have not gotten an event item in either a full year or close to it, but have way less skins:

Doomfist
Reaper
D.va
Orisa
Reinhardt
Winston
Lucio
Moira
Zenyata

In all fairness, Doomfist was released at the end of July last year, Moira was released in November...neither fall close to the 1yr category. It took Ana a year to get her first event skin and recolour aside, it took Sombra about the same. Like it or not, those two are in for wait based on past experiences.

That said, Doomfist, Orisa, Zenyatta, Reinhardt, Dva, Lucio, Reaper, Mei, Pharah, Roadhog, Junkrat, Widowmaker, Torbjorn, McCree, Sym , Hanzo and Zarya all just got new skins in the content update. Which granted is arguably not event skins but still a decent update regardless.

Add on the winter event and lunar new year - Sombra, Ana, Bastion, Roadhog, Junkrat, Hanzo, Soldier 76, Genji, Mercy, Pharah, Widowmaker, Zarya and McCree have all just gotten skins.

Leaving the only chars to not got a skin in any form in close to a year - Winston and Tracer. Sorry but Moira is excluded based on being a new char and that new chars never getting skins until alot later on (she'll realistically get one in uprising).

All in all, its understandable if people want a Tracer skin of somekind, regardless of numbers, her and Winston havent seen anything in a loooong time.
What about Reinhardt? Went more than a year without getting a new event skin, last event skin he got was in Year of the Rooster, in January 24.
I think I have to disappoint you.
She was the first hero which hit 17 skins. Now we have 5 with 17 (Mercy, Reinhardt, Zarya, Mccree).

I don't think they will see a lot of skins for a while...
02/12/2018 01:43 AMPosted by MrFluffyFace
I completely disagree. Track and Field is the peak, my man
If Tracer gotta get a new skin, I hope it's like Aviator Mario (from Mario Odyssey)
02/12/2018 04:02 AMPosted by CoolBiz125
What about Reinhardt? Went more than a year without getting a new event skin, last event skin he got was in Year of the Rooster, in January 24.
Just got Crusader, was the first to get new 'base' skins from Eichenwalde.
I rarely play as Tracer and I agree she needs a new event legendary skin.
02/12/2018 03:59 AMPosted by Mango

Doomfist
Reaper
D.va
Orisa
Reinhardt
Winston
Lucio
Moira
Zenyata

In all fairness, Doomfist was released at the end of July last year, Moira was released in November...neither fall close to the 1yr category. It took Ana a year to get her first event skin and recolour aside, it took Sombra about the same. Like it or not, those two are in for wait based on past experiences.

That said, Doomfist, Orisa, Zenyatta, Reinhardt, Dva, Lucio, Reaper, Mei, Pharah, Roadhog, Junkrat, Widowmaker, Torbjorn, McCree, Sym , Hanzo and Zarya all just got new skins in the content update. Which granted is arguably not event skins but still a decent update regardless.

Add on the winter event and lunar new year - Sombra, Ana, Bastion, Roadhog, Junkrat, Hanzo, Soldier 76, Genji, Mercy, Pharah, Widowmaker, Zarya and McCree have all just gotten skins.

Leaving the only chars to not got a skin in any form in close to a year - Winston and Tracer. Sorry but Moira is excluded based on being a new char and that new chars never getting skins until alot later on (she'll realistically get one in uprising).

All in all, its understandable if people want a Tracer skin of somekind, regardless of numbers, her and Winston havent seen anything in a loooong time.

Keyword: events.

I would not count the content update.

And we know Moira is getting a new skin for Uprising since it is following a Blackwatch mission and we know it because of her outfit in the Orgin story and her spray.