Highest/Lowest Skill Floor?

General Discussion
Which characters have the highest and lowest skill floors?

Ana seems like she'd have the highest, but I don't know about the lowest.

Edit:
    I just want to know when the meaning of "skill floor" got reversed.
    I'm referring to the heroes where the minimum amount of skill in the hero gives a viable performance. The hardest heroes to pick up and play. Not how good you are able to get with a certain hero, as that's the skill ceiling.
Isn't it widowmaker? Hitting 100% headshots would be match deciding game so I think she has the highest

Lowest seems to be lucio

You literally just walk around with lucio to do your job it's even easier than using mercy to be honest atleast mercy needs to do some clicking and swapping
Highest - Ana
Lowest - Mercy
Mercy the lowest skill floor
And for the highest I am not sure if it's Tracer, Widow or Ana.
02/12/2018 09:42 AMPosted by SilentStorm

Lowest seems to be lucio

I would say that is junkrat. or mercy.
Isn't it widowmaker? Hitting 100% headshots would be match deciding game so I think she has the highest

Lowest seems to be lucio

100% headshots on widow would be considered a skill ceiling, not floor.
Lowest is junkrat.

Lucio requires a lot now...if you want to make an impact.

Lowest seems to be lucio

Her skill ceiling is higher but in general Widow is a lot more straight forward. With Widow good aim is pretty much all you need but With Ana that is not enough.
I'd say Widowmaker would have the highest mechanical skill floor. Because if you can't hit your targets, then you're literally useless. At least Ana can shoot friendlies to heal and toss a grenade.

Lowest skill floor is a little trickier... Maybe Mercy, Lucio, maybe Torbjorn? Someone who understands the basics of movement can at least provide some value to their team with those heroes. Don't mistake that statement as me saying those heroes have a low skill ceiling also, though.
02/12/2018 09:45 AMPosted by adolfie

Lowest seems to be lucio

I would say that is junkrat. or mercy.

Junkrat is low for sure but not lowest he got projectile shots which means it takes some of amount of skill to actually hit them while mercy or lucio doesn't need to do much to heal
Highest Skill Floor are technically Widow, Ana, Tracer, McCree, and Genji, pretty much in that order.

Lowest Skill floors are any auto aiming characters like Mercy, Moira, Symmetra (Also pretty much in that order.)
Highest- Tracer
Lowest- Bastion

I wouldn't say Ana has the highest, but for sure higher. She can't really outplay dive even with her highest potential, tracer kit enables her to control herself a lot better, if you play perfectly it's near impossible to touch her.

I would put Bastion at the lowest, because almost anyone can play him effectively and he has very little things unique to him.

Unlike, the "easier" supports like Mercy and Lucio, who at least have unique properties that take more time to get used to.
Highest skill floor based on class probably: Ana, Zarya, Doomfist/Tracer, Widowmaker.

While the lowest are: Mercy, Winston, S76, Bastion.

I dont mean to belittle any of these heroes, its just my honest opinion.
Widow, McCree, Ana, and current Doomfist are examples of high floor

Genji, Tracer, Mercy, and Winston are examples of low floor
02/12/2018 09:55 AMPosted by Zeleros

Tracer and Genji low skill floors? What?
02/12/2018 09:46 AMPosted by quiznos

Lowest seems to be lucio

100% headshots on widow would be considered a skill ceiling, not floor.

Yeah I mixed them up
In terms of support.. zenyatta and Ana need high skills.. Moira needs zero skills.. u basically have auto aim for making damage
02/12/2018 09:55 AMPosted by Zeleros

Tracer and Genji are certainly not low floor
02/12/2018 10:04 AMPosted by PontokNeo
In terms of support.. zenyatta and Ana need high skills.. Moira needs zero skills.. u basically have auto aim for making damage
if Moira need 0 skills, then your main, Mercy, need -4 skills. lol
I just want to know when the meaning of "skill floor" got reversed.