Doomfist buggier than usual on certain days

General Discussion
I swear doomfist feels buggier on certain days than other.

On deathmatch, I often finish first or in top 4, I can handle myself with doomfist just fine. (It's just an example)

But that is WHEN HIS ABILITIES HITS.
In 6 matches I' ve experience LOADS of doomfist bugs today !!! I ghostpunched a reinhardt straight foward! Seismic slam never register! I swear a widow dodged my seismic slam straight on her by JUMPING STRAIGHT. I missed a torbiorn because he was 1 step down, 1 step ! I know it's a "doomfist is bugged today so don't play him" day. It's so weird !

Some days, he has few problems, and some days, no matter how many times you try a games, nothing works, it's insane ! I just closed the game in frustration as all 3 of my abilities kept not registering and bugging !

And these are just today ! I've ghostpunched 2 stacked ROADHOGS in a doorway 2 days ago, there was NO space to miss, and I went through !

I'm going nuts over how much doomfist feels ignored ! He was so hyped, so anticipated then thrown in the trash, then "fixed". Yet he feels 1/3 fixed. I feel so lied to ! Don't talk to me about chipsa, most things I learned are from him and even him know he's buggy and switches a lot to something way more reliable, genji. It's way easier to swift strike people for free damage and cooldown than charging your punch for 1 sec in a straight line for it to miss.

I needed to vent, I'm having a very bad doomfist day !
I feel you man, the hitbox inconsistency is downright infuriating.
All that they need to do to him is give seismic slam the same logic/hitbox height as reinhardt's earthshatter, and slightly increase the hitbox size of rocket punch. He becomes so much better already if those would be implemented. (right now earthshatter hits things past objects that if doomfist was to seismic slam behind he wouldn't hit things on the other side. It's dumb.)
01/31/2018 03:20 PMPosted by VesHeil

There's one popular Doomfist streamer who I'm pretty sure is going insane from the stress of trying to play Doomfist seriously.

I wish I was kidding.
his bug fixes didn't fix him at all only made him even more buggier. rip DF
01/31/2018 03:25 PMPosted by balonium239
01/31/2018 03:20 PMPosted by VesHeil

There's one popular Doomfist streamer who I'm pretty sure is going insane from the stress of trying to play Doomfist seriously.

I wish I was kidding.

I mean even chipsa gets SUPER weird stuff and he goes "WHAT HAPPENED???? SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED" super often, so much it's regular at this point.
01/31/2018 03:26 PMPosted by PrinceGG
01/31/2018 03:25 PMPosted by balonium239

I wish I was kidding.

I mean even chipsa gets SUPER weird stuff and he goes "WHAT HAPPENED???? SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED" super often, so much it's regular at this point.

Then you watch the video replay and there IS no reason for whatever just happened.

My Doomfist just randomly jumps or Quick Melee's after Rocket Punch now. It's like an adventure seeing what he'll do on his own next.
It's like blizzard is trying to forget they ever released him and that we tire of complaining our frustration until we forget too.