widow fire rate?

General Discussion
why is it so high? Isnt the point of a sniper rifle to reward accuracy? as it is she can 2 tap bodyshot in about a second, assuming her first shot was charged. It takes alot of skill to hit a headshot at long range, and the 1 shot headshot should never go away (its kind of the point of a sniper after all) but when I can succeed on widow by just bodyshoting, there is a serious problem. Drop the fire rate and increase charge time. That way they cant do the crazy double bodyshot, but the skilled widows who are hitting charged headshots are not punished.
Sure. When the maps get updated to battlefield or fortnite size
A pharah main complaining about her counter. Nothing to see here
02/05/2018 04:41 AMPosted by earlizd1

Widow main, saying that their hero is perfect. nothing to see here
02/05/2018 03:26 PMPosted by watsonbones
02/05/2018 04:41 AMPosted by earlizd1

Widow main, saying that their hero is perfect. nothing to see here

You might wanna check out their PSN playtime. Just a thought.
Or...OR...Just a thought, you go down to the dollar store, buy some game sense, and learn to avoid a Widow's line of sight, fly behind cover, fly in unpredictable patterns, and pressure them so they can't shoot at you as often.

See, now you don't even have to buy it. It's on me.
Play a hero for 30+ hours, then come give your opinion on them.

Seeing way too many people complaining about heroes they don't even play. At least try to learn and understand the hero before complaining about them.
A good, mobile Pharah can flank behind a Widow and stomp her before she even knows what hit her.
If anything Buff widow, she doesn't counter Phara enough.
Do you have any idea what your talking about. Do you even play widowmaker. She is probably one of the most balanced DPS hero's. She has maps that she is excellent on and maps she is practically unplayable. She has decent counters direct and indirect and is also balanced by the skill you need to play her. Yes I am a widow main but surely that makes my opinion on her valid as I have good game time on her. I have played against terrible phara players who literally just try to fly in airspace and ignore that I can shoot them out of the sky. And the smart ones who flank around and use the map as cover and make it incredibly difficult for me too take them out because at the end of the day the Phara player chooses the engagement as you have FULL mobility. If you do not want to take the duel you dont have to. I love how you talk about skill and you say 'I' . How many hours of widow have you played/trained exactly.
02/05/2018 03:52 PMPosted by Cosmos1994
Do you have any idea what your talking about. Do you even play widowmaker. She is probably one of the most balanced DPS hero's. She has maps that she is excellent on and maps she is practically unplayable. She has decent counters direct and indirect and is also balanced by the skill you need to play her. Yes I am a widow main but surely that makes my opinion on her valid as I have good game time on her. I have played against terrible phara players who literally just try to fly in airspace and ignore that I can shoot them out of the sky. And the smart ones who flank around and use the map as cover and make it incredibly difficult for me too take them out because at the end of the day the Phara player chooses the engagement as you have FULL mobility. If you do not want to take the duel you dont have to. I love how you talk about skill and you say 'I' . How many hours of widow have you played/trained exactly.

he/she has a whole 9 minutes of widow.