Missleading System Requierments

Bug Report
At the system requierments for Overwatch its says that the minimum RAM is 4 GB. I have 4 GB of RAM and all the other requierments are on recomended for me ( most of them are higher ) . But the game works very poorly and takes AGES to load even my team . Do the minimum requierments mean 15-20 fps ? Only beacuse of the ram ? Please respond .
My DxDiag Report :

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 2/5/2018, 14:27:10
Machine name: HOME
Machine Id: NOT YOUR PROBLEM
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 16299) (16299.rs3_release.170928-1534)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: To be filled by O.E.M.
System Model: To be filled by O.E.M.
BIOS: BIOS Date: 04/09/14 09:16:24 Ver: 04.06.05
Processor: AMD FX(tm)-8300 Eight-Core Processor (8 CPUs), ~3.3GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3996MB RAM
Page File: 5580MB used, 4558MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
DxDiag Version: 10.00.16299.0015 64bit Unicode
Recommended specs for any game are not super accurate, Linus tech tips made a video on this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgfPi7hFwwM. I don't think its your RAM, It doesn't sound like your CPU and you didn't list you GPU.
Heya AndrewHyper,
4GB is enough as long as you're not running other programs in the background (like chrome/firefox/IE etc).
Overwatch also uses more RAM the higher the video settings used. So switching your Overwatch video settings to low if not already should help.

You can try changing your power profile to high performance.

It would also be good to know what GPU you are using.
The requirements aren't misleading at all, they're giving you minimum system requirements to play the game. You can play the game, therefore the minimum system requirements are 100% accurate.

That's the whole reason there's also a second RECOMMENDED system stats.

You're just expecting more performance from a terrible rig than you should.

Also the loading of graphics/maps etc is more a HDD/GPU rendering issue rather than RAM
It is certainly his CPU. See link Below. Its among the bottom of the performance list of the Generation it came out. Its a budget Processor and the fact that he didnt list a Graphics Card in his DXDiag report shows he is running off Windows Generic Display. His CPU isnt even an APU which wouldve given him a benefit of a doubt.

https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=AMD+FX-8300+Eight-Core
02/05/2018 08:11 PMPosted by BrokenNinja
It is certainly his CPU. See link Below. Its among the bottom of the performance list of the Generation it came out. Its a budget Processor and the fact that he didnt list a Graphics Card in his DXDiag report shows he is running off Windows Generic Display. His CPU isnt even an APU which wouldve given him a benefit of a doubt.

Actually that CPU should be able to handle 100 FPS so it's not the CPU
02/07/2018 02:17 PMPosted by WallyWalrick
02/05/2018 08:11 PMPosted by BrokenNinja

Actually that CPU should be able to handle 100 FPS so it's not the CPU

Not alone. Its not an APU processor so even as an 8-core CPU it wont handle Games alone.
02/07/2018 02:26 PMPosted by BrokenNinja
Not alone. Its not an APU processor so even as an 8-core CPU it wont handle Games alone.

I'm referring just to the CPU performance. The FX-8300 has no GPU so the OP would have a GPU of some description. It likely comes down to what GPU the OP has.

The CPU is perfectly capable for the 100 FPS as long as the other components are as well (GPU).