Tracer Will become more powerful

General Discussion
When the scatter wiil be nerfed/replaced She will be even more powerful (I don't mean that scatter should not be fixed)

When She Will be nerfed?
She has no counter
Agree.

I have almost 20 hours of only Hanzo this season (reached to 3777 now I'm between 3400-3550 with 48-51% win rate)

And by far Scattershoot its the most fun/satisfactory skill in the entire game I know it shouldn't 1 shoot Orisa or Zarya, but dam I laugh so hard when I kill a Rodhog wit SS or X character by mistake.

The only chance I have to kill Tracer is caught her by surprise or a lucky SS when we are in a 1vs1.
Hanzo is barely used in the Meta where Tracer is dominant, and even then the Hanzo’s up there are less reliant on scatter.
02/07/2018 04:15 AMPosted by Numberlittle
When the scatter wiil be nerfed/replaced She will be even more powerful (I don't mean that scatter should not be fixed)

When She Will be nerfed?
She has no counter
Who's to say the scatter replacement won't hurt tracer even more ? We don't know what'll happen to hanzo (Besides scatter probably gets removed and replaced/reworked)
It's not like you'll see a lot of Hanzo in the tier where Tracer is dominating right now.
If anything, isn't she gonna be weaker when Hanzo is gonna get an overall buff to him?
Hanzo was never a counter to Tracer to begin with her counters will remain the same, you are just at a rank where you can come across professional players the Tracers you meet are the best 1% - 0.1% in the world the rest of us don't have an issue with her unless it's a Smurf.
I doubt scatter would be nerfed to the point it can’t one shot tracer or that it’s replacement would be something that isn’t a threat to her
02/07/2018 04:34 AMPosted by Sallian
Hanzo was never a counter to Tracer to begin with her counters will remain the same, you are just at a rank where you can come across professional players the Tracers you meet are the best 1% - 0.1% in the world the rest of us don't have an issue with her unless it's a Smurf.

Hanzo not a counter to Tracer?
I am not talking about pros here, just the average playerbase Gold/Plat/low Diamond, Hanzo is actually pretty strong against a Tracer. When there is a Hanzo on the enemy team, I usually switch off Tracer ASAP (Tracer/Torb account hovering between 2900/3000). Maybe I'm trash at her but I'd be damned if she doesn't magically attracts his huge tree logs into her face all the time. Maybe I'm also just some unlucky idiot, I seem to always blink into shots he's not shooting at me or dying to random scatter.
If Hanzo gets rework into something weaker, it could actually quite be that Tracer will run havoc in mid- tier ranks as much as she does in high tier ranks. A good Hanzo counters an average Tracer. Just to remind you though: an average Tracer wrecks at mid-ranks (Gold/Plat/low Diamond). (average meaning having good map knowledge, good cooldown management, good initiation sense, mediocre aim, good gamesense).
Lmao, you don't even know what the rework will be.
Let's imagine Hanzo gets an arrow creating an area which denies movement abilities and where Tracer can't blink anymore. Would you still say removing scatter makes Tracer stronger?

Take it easy and let's wait what ideas they have on their mind.
02/07/2018 04:24 AMPosted by Edsoulman
Hanzo is barely used in the Meta where Tracer is dominant, and even then the Hanzo’s up there are less reliant on scatter.

QP is an entirely different story, and that's where the majority of the playerbase spends their time.
You'd be lucky to have a game without a hanzo.