Should I buy $50 worth of loot boxes

General Discussion
I'm considering buy loot boxes for the year of the dog event I feel like I can get most or all the skins in the event?
nah , buy them in last day
you might get a lot of the skins via just playing
02/05/2018 05:47 AMPosted by officialKJ
I'm considering buy loot boxes for the year of the dog event I feel like I can get most or all the skins in the event?

As you like. It's your money. If you want to enjoy it to the fullest go ahead
Honestly, no because even then you're most likely not going to get everything.

But hey it's your money, you decide.
Don’t give your money to those idiots. What are they going to do with it anyway? Buff genii? God, I hate Dev team so much
I would recommend buying them. You usually get virtually all of them and get a decent amount of credits.

Then the odd one you don't get buy last day of the event if you don't RNG it during the season.
02/05/2018 05:58 AMPosted by CatTNT
Don’t give your money to those idiots.

- owner of a purchased copy of Overwatch
I only bought $20 worth of lootboxes each event in the first year of the game.

The devs decision making for competitive has been more or less, disappointing so i haven't bought anything this year honestly. I don't have a ton of coins or anything, its just not worth.
No.
It's your money, feel free to piss it away on gambling if you want.
Do what you want. However...

You may not get what you want, or anything for that matter. You might get only duplicates and no Legendaries. It's just luck.

If you're aware of this and still want to take a risk, sure, go on. But as others said, I recommend waiting until the day before the event ends.
02/05/2018 05:47 AMPosted by officialKJ

Short answer: No.
Long answer: Nooooooooooooooooo.
Jokes aside it's a bad RNG system. I bought 50 at the anniversary event just to see what will happen and be able to answer this exact question. I expected nothing and I was still disappointed.
In the end it's your money and you can do what you want with it but if you are asking for honest advice...... don't.