EU to NA?

General Discussion
Is it possible to go to NA servers from EU? on console?

I have seen that EU top 500 is like 80% of Prahah mains as their number one hero. When I checked Americas, I noticed that it's like 30% of Prahah mains. And I do know that people talk in NA and are way less toxic (seen on Twitch OW streams). So I really want to switch to NA. I know that I don't talk in voice chat, but just listen it, I might change that when I see that people can say other than just "**** you" "You ****" , "Our team is ****, I leave the game" and other kind of toxicity. And of course the language barrier. I have seen like 70% of my games mostly Arabians talking Arabic that I don't understand. I only can separate the heroes' names from their talking. Nothing else.

I think they should add a server changer to console as well. Like in Fortnite, I can play in NA East coast (less ping) it doesn't really matter though.
Grouping up with a friend that usually plays in the NA servers' your best bet, but it won't always work.

But as of right now, there isn't an option that lets you pick the server you want. You can still get placed in a game hosted in the NA servers if the matchmaking system can't find a good game in the EU servers; as long as the ping isn't too high and balance is kept between teams.
I'm quite surprised that you can't choose the server on console. That's a huge disadvantage.
I wouldn't be playing OW today if it weren't for use US servers.
The EU servers are a toxic !@#$hole, at least on PC.
I would love to play on the US servers, but my ping sucks too hard. People are so communicative and casual with talking and stuff. EU is rather introvert and the language barrier makes everything more aggressive.
I'd love to play on NA servers myself even if it means having to play with a higher ping, but so far the only way to do so is to group up with one or two people that are from NA.
And that's not a sure method to work.

Would be nice if we could chose on what region we'd like to play in a future patch, but so far we have to do with what we got.
I doubt changing your console region would change anything, then again I'm not too big on technology and such.
I never actually tested NA servers my self, but it might be worth it. The toxic is real on EU+ language barrier is kinda annoying (so many non-talkers due that).

Any idea what kinda MS would get there when my current one on EU is 25-35?
02/05/2018 11:12 AMPosted by Chulainn
I never actually tested NA servers my self, but it might be worth it. The toxic is real on EU+ language barrier is kinda annoying (so many non-talkers due that).

17-19 on EU for me 122 - 130 on US
02/05/2018 11:12 AMPosted by Chulainn

I ususally have 26 on EU and 124 on NA.

The only heros I have some issues with due to the high ping are hanzo and widow at long range. Hit reg is a little wonky there.