xQc Vs. Jake (What's going on?)

General Discussion
I know people on the forums HATExQc and they seem to dislike Jake too, i need to be filled in on what's going on so i can comprehend what's happening.

But i feel like xQc just DESPISES Jake, and i have no idea why, xQc even has a twitch emote (xQcO) that is part of the "Joke" meme with Jake and i'm pretty sure it was made after the joke came around. But now he's gone too far in my opinion to kinda a sabotage level, in his recent stream he is going through some clips from Jake's stream where hes talking about the Fuel and giving his opinions and then he goes to get a clip from a month ago, where Jake says "kill yourself." which has caused upset into the community. It seems like xQc is trying to hurt Jake's rep by bringing this up. it resembles hit pieces by presidential candidates targeting another, for example if one candidate made a TV ad that stated that "you still think [enter name here] supports LGBT rights? well what about this clip that shows otherwise" and shows a old clip of the person doing something that goes against what they said. I haven't seen Jake attacking xQc before. It's just gross but i'd love to hear what you guys think about this whole situation
If/When xQc gets cut from the Fuel's roster and nobody else in OWL will take him, stuff like this is going to be why.
Xqc pretty much hates everyone and his fans are even worse
02/06/2018 01:36 PMPosted by Arandmoor
If/When xQc gets cut from the Fuel's roster and nobody else in OWL will take him, stuff like this is going to be why.

tbh with the amount of viewers XQC is pulling on twitch, it already overshadowed the pay scale owl is offering.

he honestly could live very comfy and less stress without owl.

moonmoon and calvin already says streaming is more lucrative...i think xqc just enjoys the competitive aspect of owl.

xqc currently have 7.4k subscriber and he gets 2 bucks every month for those. and then there is the donos he pulls in everyday at around $500 to $1500

Seriously, the dude is sabotaging what would have been a promising esports career because he can't even pretend to be a nice guy. It would be sad to watch if he wasn't such a jerk.
Jake is not a nice guy either

He's smug AF and has actually thrown ladder games when he felt like it.
There needs to be an option in the reporting system labeled "Immature".
There was a video of Jake just straight up calling XQC out and saying how he dislikes him and he was saying something about the Jake meme that’s used on XQCs channel.

Jake deleted the video pretty quick but somebody sent it to XQC on his stream and that’s where I seen it but it was only a few seconds.

In honesty I wish all these OWL players would stop being butt hurt so easy and creating drama and realize how good they have it. They’re being paid over 100 thousand dollars and being provided apartments for playing a video game.

I wouldn’t care how much people would make fun of me or if a person didn’t like or hated me for a career that awesome.

They can say it’s as hard as they want but it’s always going to better then working in retail and factories and getting yelled at in your face and harassed by customers weekly.
02/06/2018 01:34 PMPosted by Cabbagehead
and then he goes to get a clip from a month ago, where Jake says "kill yourself." which has caused upset into the community. It seems like xQc is trying to hurt Jake's rep by bringing this up.

Pretty sure he brought that clip up to prove a point. And that point is he (XQC) gets hate for every little thing he does, but other people like Jake can get by with worse things and no one bats an eye.

He was saying how that's an annoying double standard, not maliciously trying to sabotage Jake's rep.
02/06/2018 01:44 PMPosted by Ersatz

Seriously, the dude is sabotaging what would have been a promising esports career because he can't even pretend to be a nice guy. It would be sad to watch if he wasn't such a jerk.

I'd rather be the real me then be fake, even if I looked like an a**
02/06/2018 02:02 PMPosted by Crepsly
and then he goes to get a clip from a month ago, where Jake says "kill yourself." which has caused upset into the community. It seems like xQc is trying to hurt Jake's rep by bringing this up.

Pretty sure he brought that clip up to prove a point. And that point is he (XQC) gets hate for every little thing he does, but other people like Jake can get by with worse things and no one bats an eye.

He was saying how that's an annoying double standard, not maliciously trying to sabotage Jake's rep.
This. And as for “xQc fans are worse”, I’m an xQc fan, yet I acknowledge and don’t agree with everything he does
02/06/2018 02:02 PMPosted by Crepsly

good point.
I think Xqc hates that Jake seemingly gets away with a lot of things that he can't. There is more than one video out there showing Jake acting like a complete tool, telling people to kill themselves, and throwing ladder games. He has never been punished for it as far as I know. I make no excuses for Xqc, he has messed up a lot and continues to show himself in a bad light, but I can also see how certain things would seem unfair.

Edit-
02/06/2018 02:14 PMPosted by FriendlyFire

Freaking xqc fan-girls spreading these non-sense lies. The video of Jake was from over 5 months ago, before OWL started. Go watch the clip again and look at the twitch date.
I didn't know the clip was from 5 months ago. I'm going off of what was shared around twitter. I changed my post.
02/06/2018 02:12 PMPosted by CrippldGoose
Just recently Jake was angry and telling someone to kill themselves. Xqc said he would've been crucified had he done the same.

Freaking xqc fan-girls spreading these non-sense lies. The video of Jake was from over 5 months ago, before OWL started. Go watch the clip again and look at the twitch date.

Get a current clip of Jake breaking the rules, and it would be different. Digging up pre-OWL actions is stupid.
Sounds more like spoon fed nerd drama. If they don't have discipline manners then that goes to show how their life was growing up.

Edit: If I was getting paid like they were you'd see no drama from me :P.
I'm under the impression that most 'top/pro' players hate each other lol. Most of them are toxic as hell. Or at the very least, very egotistical.
Fire both, be done, quell this before it worsens.
It's weird to bring up actions before the league started. Jake has conducted himself as an okay guy (a little cocky only) since Outlaws started playing. Like someone pointed out, that clip was from months ago before the league started. xQc said horrible things while already representing the league.

It's kinda dumb to say it's a double standard, I mean why won't we pull all the things xQc has said 5 months ago and see if it's worse than Jake's?
Jake recently told someone to kill themselves. Discuss.
02/06/2018 02:04 PMPosted by Ninja
02/06/2018 01:44 PMPosted by Ersatz

I'd rather be the real me then be fake, even if I looked like an a**

same, you meet people who dislike you but also genuine people who likes you following your philosophy on keeping it real.