Dallas fuel

General Discussion
I think they will a top 5 team in stage 2 since mercy patch goes live. Their supports finally get to play their mains.
This goes for every team though, Seoul Dynasty will most likely run Ana more?
02/09/2018 09:30 PMPosted by RFY0329
I think they will a top 5 team in stage 2 since mercy patch goes live. Their supports finally get to play their mains.

This is the case for every single team in the OWL.
02/09/2018 09:34 PMPosted by Coulumbo

doubt it, talent wise dallas fuel are easily better than most teams.
While not going to be the best team, I feel the Shanghai Dragons are going to improve greatly with more practice and additions to more players to expand their pool like Gerguri with her amazing Zarya skills

A shame they went 0-10 in Stage 1, but I feel that will change in Stage 2
Ryujehong Ana plz
02/09/2018 09:35 PMPosted by RFY0329

Spoken like a true Fuel fan, but this wont be true until they start showing this with actual results
02/09/2018 09:39 PMPosted by Coulumbo
02/09/2018 09:35 PMPosted by RFY0329

Spoken like a true Fuel fan, but this wont be true until they start showing this with actual results

I don't even like fuel, I barely play OW anymore.....
02/09/2018 09:35 PMPosted by FreshKill14
While not going to be the best team, I feel the Shanghai Dragons are going to improve greatly with more practice

Shanghai has poor tank play. Its actually very obvious when a lot of their dives result in no kills or sometimes dead tanks.

Dallas actually have really good tanks. Their tanks often go to town and fill the kill feed. Too bad Dallas needs some consistency with their DPS even with their talent pool.
SF Shock will improve greatly if Dhak gets off Mercy and can start playing Lucio, his Mercy was probably the worst in the league so I feel like they have the most to gain. Jehong on Ana will probably be devastating as well. I say it depends on how the meta shakes out though, if Moira dominates and Ana is still garbage Jehong won't do much, but if he can use his nade to counter Moira it might be amazing.

Fuel just has too much toxicity on their team, until they can do something about that they will continue to lose. Toxicity loses matches in normal comp, same thing applies to league.

This, the only pros that willingly main Mercy are like Gingerpop, Adam and someone I forgot about in the Chinese scene, none of which are in OWL.
02/09/2018 09:46 PMPosted by Ungod
SF Shock will improve greatly if Dhak gets off Mercy and can start playing Lucio, his Mercy was probably the worst in the league so I feel like they have the most to gain. Jehong on Ana will probably be devastating as well. I say it depends on how the meta shakes out though, if Moira dominates and Ana is still garbage Jehong won't do much, but if he can use his nade to counter Moira it might be amazing.

Fuel just has too much toxicity on their team, until they can do something about that they will continue to lose. Toxicity loses matches in normal comp, same thing applies to league.
Jehong is just as good with zen as ana
Lol people in this thread act like Mercy didn't supply a cushion for other teams.
Maybe I'm just a Dynasty fan boy, but when you have the best Ana/Lucio in the world on the same team and one of them is FORCED to play Mercy it is going to hinder your team. Not because they are bad at Mercy, but because the skill difference between two high level Mercy players is minimal in comparison to the rest of the support pool.
Guess we'll find out at stage 2 though.
02/09/2018 09:42 PMPosted by RoflWaffles
02/09/2018 09:35 PMPosted by FreshKill14
While not going to be the best team, I feel the Shanghai Dragons are going to improve greatly with more practice

Shanghai has poor tank play. Its actually very obvious when a lot of their dives result in no kills or sometimes dead tanks.

Dallas actually have really good tanks. Their tanks often go to town and fill the kill feed. Too bad Dallas needs some consistency with their DPS even with their talent pool.

From what I heard from Twitch chat . It was the Coach U4 famous strategy called "Selling the tank"

Basically throw tank to sell, forget about the Milk Mom (Healer) . And believe in Undead to secure head counts before the tank GG.

So it is not really the tank fault. I think during 2017 World Cup when people talk bad about one of the China representative in OW World cup because of his feeding.

He felt innocent and wrote in his Weibo he is just following coach instruction and game plan. Then he got pressured by China Blizzard to remove the statement from his Weibo.