Suggestion: Add golden nails to Sombra golden gun

General Discussion
At least on her left hand. Since her "hacking hand" is also part of her kit, it makes sense that her left hand is golden as well when you get Sombra's golden weapon.

I mean, torb gets his hammer to be golden, and genji gets his katana and his knife as well.

Why not sombras "hacking hand"
I’d like to see the metal parts that are on her knuckles and just before her nails in gold instead, I think it would look good with the different colored nails each skin has.
02/10/2018 06:58 PMPosted by whyulaffing
I’d like to see the metal parts that are on her knuckles and just before her nails in gold instead, I think it would look good with the different colored nails each skin has.

Good suggestion, since those are the more "metalic" parts
She already has this, well if you have her Seoul Dynasty skin lol

But yeah this would be cool.
02/10/2018 07:34 PMPosted by heyyVirus
She already has this, well if you have her Seoul Dynasty skin lol

But yeah this would be cool.

Yeah, it would cool to have it in all skins with golden weapon equipped
ive wanted for this sooooo long.
02/10/2018 06:58 PMPosted by whyulaffing

this^
I like the color of her nails as is, but the metal parts on her fingers would be pretty cool!

I'd also like to see gold translocator but that's probably wishful thinking.
I don't think it would hurt to add some gold nails to her. Makes sense and works with her kit too.

(This way Moira and Sombra could talk about how pretty their golden nails are to eachother all day)
No, that would make her way too thicc.
02/10/2018 09:42 PMPosted by Profane
I like the color of her nails as is, but the metal parts on her fingers would be pretty cool!

I'd also like to see gold translocator but that's probably wishful thinking.

I think the rule of thumb for goldens weapons is that projectiles dont get the golden treatment (i thinks thats why junkrats riptire and trap arent golden).

But her hand (or the metallic parts of her hand) would actually be consider a weapon