Best Mouse for Competitve Overwatch?

Competitive Discussion
02/12/2018 11:51 AMPosted by smog24
pass on the razer mouses. Their software is buggy and causes my mouse to stop working, or skip, or reset calibration often.

Hogwash I tell ya...
02/12/2018 02:39 PMPosted by BladeLigerAB
I just recently got a g502 and adore it. Amazon has it on sale currently for about $48 with prime and about $39 used (their used items are usually pretty darn good).

Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse, 12,000 DPI On-The-Fly DPI Shifting https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019OB663A/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_pjHGAbFY2DKRM

Just make sure that if you get this mouse you are prepared to spend some money for extra mouse feet. I've been using this mouse for around 2 years and it's only needed this type of repair thus far.
Thanks everyone for replying! I have settled on getting the Logitech G602, my friend let me play on it for a while and it seems very worth my money. Now, i also have a odd problem; when i try to flick with my current mouse, a discontinued MSI gaming mouse, it wont be able to flick or move very quickly on my mouse pad, i always end up looking straight down or straight up. When i don't use the mouse pad, its fine. Anyone have a good suggestion for a mouse pad that's pretty cheap, or something i could use in my house like a book?
In the last two years alone, I’ve had Corsair, Zowie and 2 sets of Razer and I’ve found what I think is best for me.

Razer Blackwidow tournament keyboard (it doesn’t have the number keypad, so it’s smaller and doesn’t feel like stretching your arms).
Razer Mamba tournament (it’s the corded version of the wireless mamba and a real nice shape and weight)

I will be upgrading to a new Razer mouse on release in March which is wireless with a special powered mousepad, it looks pretty good.

Never tried a Logitech Gaming anything, but a few years back had a regular Logitech wireless keyboard and thought it was garbage.
zowie mice are the best fps mice out there.
Personally I use nothing but Zowie and I love their support too. I've collected all the zowie mousepads and all EC series mouse too.
I use the G903 with the powerplay mat, it's an excellent wireless mouse.
I have Logitech G203 (cheaper G pro) with proprietary Mercury sensor which is absolutely phenomenal (as good as 3366) at such price (got it for ~$30).

BenQ Zowie also has few very good models for FPS - especially ones with 3360 sensor, so EC1-B and EC2-B. But for my play, it's not worth throwing ~$70

Before I had Razer Death Adder 2013 - 2 times under RMA (double clicking) and eventually eventually it died completely. This mouse was nightmare for me.
If you've got the money Zowie but the nixeus revel is another mouse that you can get used on Amazon for like $25. It's a solid mouse with a 3360 sensor.
nothing is wrong with 2500 dpi no one uses more than 2000 dpi in game unless they are low rank. look at lower sense and dpi
02/12/2018 10:55 AMPosted by Tenor
Anything Logitech G Series. This ones a good one:

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-G403-Prodigy-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B01KUAMCV4?psc=1&SubscriptionId=14H876SFAKFS0EHBYQ02&tag=hubacct9756-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B01KUAMCV4

This is the one I used. I decided to dump Razer and try this mouse and couldn't be happier. Soooo much better. Plus Razer would never save my dpi settings. I had to go in each time to set it. The G403 interface was so much better and saved my settings.
02/12/2018 10:52 AMPosted by panggwin
I'm just looking for a good, high quality mouse on a $40 budget. I've been staring down the Razer Deathadder Chroma for a long time, but the last time i went searching for it, it costs too much or it was shipped from China or something. Another mouse my friend has is the Logitech G602 Wireless mouse, because its wireless, and has a ton of programmable buttons, but it only has 2,500 dpi so i don't know if that's good or not. I play mostly Hanzo/Widow and want to get into playing Tracer more, so any mice with programmable buttons would be good.

You don't need programmable, what you need is a big mousepad with a mouse that has no acceleration and 1-1 tracking. You're a widow main in Gold........you definitely need to work on your aim. I suggest looking at the nixeus revel or Logitech G203 on Amazon, those mice go on sale for dirt cheap with top sensors in the market right now. while you're at it get yourself a qck heavy too.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGJaDZC7PChgd-XMwcbZkiw

Finding the right mouse for you is not such an easy feat.