I just love those adorable 'Ana mains'

General Discussion
You realize that posts like this are part of the reason no one respects what Mercy mains have to say, right?
No one likes a person who enjoys other people’s misery. Doing so just taints a person.
01/31/2018 12:07 PMPosted by WarGoat
So it's our fault Mercy got nerfed now? lol

Lol did I say that it is Ana fault? Buy some glasses dude.

Mercy was broken overpowered.
She would get nerfed no matter how you look at it.

Did also I say anywhere that she did not needed a nerf? I made a thread about Mercy need nerf she was OP and she was needed to be nerfed. Again invest in glasses.

People are just happy they can justify playing her for the time being.

And that time would be very short. And have some deep problems that did not go anywhere. It is like when they buffed her dmg to 70 her pickrate doubled. And then drop down to where it was. Because it solved nothing. So now when I see happy Ana players saying 'Oh finally we can play her!' it is really funny because you have only traded Mercy meta for Moira meta.
Did also I say anywhere that she did not needed a nerf? I made a thread about Mercy need nerf she was OP and she was needed to be nerfed. Again invest in glasses.

But you're avoiding the real question, are you upset?

*170 hours on Mercy*

*distant screeching slightly increases in volume*
01/31/2018 12:26 PMPosted by Zerum

And that time would be very short. And have some deep problems that did not go anywhere. It is like when they buffed her dmg to 70 her pickrate doubled. And then drop down to where it was. Because it solved nothing. So now when I see happy Ana players saying 'Oh finally we can play her!' it is really funny because you have only traded Mercy meta for Moira meta.
You literally made this thread to be condescending towards people who enjoy playing Ana.

There is no other reason for this thread to exist other than to look down and admonish a subset of players.

Ana-Mains are HIGHLY aware of Ana's problems and have proposed plenty of solutions. There was NO need to make this thread other than to take out your frustration on a group of people who has done NOTHING to Mercy.

Also, what Ana-Mains are dancing around and parading about Mercy's nerf?

Every Ana-Main that I've spoken to has agreed that this changes nothing.
01/31/2018 12:26 PMPosted by Zerum

Any hero considered a must pick should be nerfed. It does make room for other heroes not matter how you look at it. If trading Mercy means making room for Moira and Lucio alone then i'm okay with it too. It's one less force of oppression at the hero select screen. One less slot that's guaranteed to be filled by this one hero.

If this is not enough then Blizzard will have to look for further changes to Ana.
I'm not sure why you're so vengeful towards Ana mains in particular, but it's a change that helps and i'll gladly accept it with open arms.
[quote]But you're avoiding the real question, are you upset?

*170 hours on Mercy*

And i have a lot of hours on other characters I have not being playing Mercy for a few month now. As I found my new love as Winston/Orisa player. You know that your profile shows all of your play time not when you played what right? My first main was Rein for example and I had not played him for year.
01/31/2018 12:36 PMPosted by Zerum
[quote]But you're avoiding the real question, are you upset?

*170 hours on Mercy*

And i have a lot of hours on other characters I have not being playing Mercy for a few month now. As I found my new love as Winston/Orisa player. You know that your profile shows all of your play time not when you played what right? My first main was Rein for example and I had not played him for year.

Actions speak louder than stats, if you're so comfortably insulated from the Mercy changes why even show such spontaneous hostility to players of another support?

The cracks are very obvious when they bleed so profusely.
Ana mains actually have very high skill, sometimes higher than DPS players, because they have to juggle both hitscan and projectile attacks, as well as hitscan and projectile healing, they have to develop the most game sense out of any hero
01/31/2018 11:56 AMPosted by Star
This is why Mercy mains look so bad right now, tbh. Instead of insulting other classes, use that anger and redirect it at Blizzard. They are the ones that implemented the nerfs, friend. ALL healers should be viable and Ana is a !@#$ ton of fun at bat. Even though it's not Mercy's fault she's not completely viable, don't be one of those sh*tters who insults another healer main to make yourself feel and look better.

Oh please, it's the Ana mains who begged for Mercy to be nerfed so their precious hero can rise up again, turns out that they were wrong and Mercy wasn't the reason for Ana's current state, but dive meta is. The reason why you Ana mains and most people out in these forums hate Mercy is because she is a "brain dead", "no skill" hero and doesn't deserve to have an impact on the match, but Ana gets respected because she's a high skill hero. Maybe you should learn that there are different heroes for a reason, Ana and Mercy require a different skill set so how about YOU stop hating on other supports.
ok, cry all your salt on me and other ana players, its ok buddy, use my shoulder to left click intensely
Don't let all the Mercy hate get to your head, please.
01/31/2018 11:48 AMPosted by Zerum
Who seriously think that Ana will be a viable hero after Mercy nerf. They are so happy :) it will be so sad when their hopes will crush and burn. Ana unless Jeff send her some major buff will always be trash. Very high skill floor. Can be killed by everything that could get to her. Countered by everyone and just do not worth the effort. It is so amusing to watch how they dance on Mercy grave like it will help them correct some life choice mistakes. It is Moira time now, all hail new queen.

P.S. when Moira will be nerfed 6 weeks from now Ana still would not miraculously become a good healer.

Harsh but true.
01/31/2018 01:12 PMPosted by Solitude
it's the Ana mains who begged for Mercy to be nerfed so their precious hero can rise up again

Pretty sure I remember Lucio mains and Zen mains and the occasional Sym main right in there with Ana mains ... along with all the people who play dps and tanks... you know everyone.

I saw more buff Ana threads with people responding with "your character will suck less when Mercy is nerfed" than Ana mains rubbing their hands together "haha our time will be soon". Ana players know she's pretty garbage and only a buff (of some kind) will change it.
This is why Mercy mains look so bad right now, tbh. Instead of insulting other classes, use that anger and redirect it at Blizzard. They are the ones that implemented the nerfs, friend. ALL healers should be viable and Ana is a !@#$ ton of fun at bat. Even though it's not Mercy's fault she's not completely viable, don't be one of those sh*tters who insults another healer main to make yourself feel and look better.

Oh please, it's the Ana mains who begged for Mercy to be nerfed so their precious hero can rise up again, turns out that they were wrong and Mercy wasn't the reason for Ana's current state, but dive meta is. The reason why you Ana mains and most people out in these forums hate Mercy is because she is a "brain dead", "no skill" hero and doesn't deserve to have an impact on the match, but Ana gets respected because she's a high skill hero. Maybe you should learn that there are different heroes for a reason, Ana and Mercy require a different skill set so how about YOU stop hating on other supports.

I'm not even an Ana main, lol. I'm just not a 1 trick mercy player either.

No Ana-Main in their right mind said anything like this.

90% of Ana-Mains want Ana to either be buffed or reworked to have vertical mobility.

We are NOT your enemies.

No one is your enemy.

However, you are projecting hate onto a group of people who have done NOTHING to your character.
I'm not sure how Mercy getting nerfed is going to suddenly get rid of the things that made Ana the throw granny. She's still not going to be able to heal through barriers, she's still going to be a free kill to dive meta, she's still not going to have self sustain, etc.
You should've just posted a crying emoji - that's what everyone sees.
01/31/2018 12:21 PMPosted by Tormes
I mean, us ana mains have the skill to play her
mercy mains in the other hand...
No need to insult anyone man.

Just because someone is skilled with one character doesn't mean they'll be skilled with another.

Ryujehong might have a God-tier Ana, but his Mercy is LEAGUES below his Ana.

That said, OP is wrong for making this thread.
And I hope your hero gets shot down like the slothful moth she really is