I just love those adorable 'Ana mains'

General Discussion
01/31/2018 11:54 AMPosted by MowingMercys
The downside u put as ''high skill floor'' just shows why people cried so hard coz of mercy
They'll actually need to play and learn other heroes, that's terrible!

80% of dps players: My god Mercy is such an easy hero you’re trash at the game uninstall

Also 80% of dps players: I can’t play Mercy!

If Mercy has such a low skill ceiling, why have I seen multiple masters-top 500 claim they simply can’t play her? And when they ever do, why do they play her like an actual garbage fire?
Ana main here, if we were serious about wanting our character at the top again, we'd ask for Dva to get nerfed first.
01/31/2018 01:12 PMPosted by Solitude
01/31/2018 11:56 AMPosted by Star
This is why Mercy mains look so bad right now, tbh. Instead of insulting other classes, use that anger and redirect it at Blizzard. They are the ones that implemented the nerfs, friend. ALL healers should be viable and Ana is a !@#$ ton of fun at bat. Even though it's not Mercy's fault she's not completely viable, don't be one of those sh*tters who insults another healer main to make yourself feel and look better.

Oh please, it's the Ana mains who begged for Mercy to be nerfed so their precious hero can rise up again, turns out that they were wrong and Mercy wasn't the reason for Ana's current state, but dive meta is. The reason why you Ana mains and most people out in these forums hate Mercy is because she is a "brain dead", "no skill" hero and doesn't deserve to have an impact on the match, but Ana gets respected because she's a high skill hero. Maybe you should learn that there are different heroes for a reason, Ana and Mercy require a different skill set so how about YOU stop hating on other supports.

That's funny. Wasn't it demanded by the masses of DPS mains according to the Mercy mains? Maybe, just maybe... It's because she was the only support with a must pick status.. maybe? Just...MAYBE? And people were tired of HAVING to play her when the other supports were fodder compared to Mercy?

If Roadhog or McCree had a 95+% pickrate across ALL the ranks and OWL i'd be complaining JUST as hard. But reading back your previous posts i realized you're just upset people weren't asking for Symmetra buffs as much as they were asking for Ana buffs. Which again, is not the fault of Ana mains.
01/31/2018 01:39 PMPosted by WarGoat
01/31/2018 01:12 PMPosted by Solitude
Oh please, it's the Ana mains who begged for Mercy to be nerfed so their precious hero can rise up again, turns out that they were wrong and Mercy wasn't the reason for Ana's current state, but dive meta is. The reason why you Ana mains and most people out in these forums hate Mercy is because she is a "brain dead", "no skill" hero and doesn't deserve to have an impact on the match, but Ana gets respected because she's a high skill hero. Maybe you should learn that there are different heroes for a reason, Ana and Mercy require a different skill set so how about YOU stop hating on other supports.

That's funny. Wasn't it demanded by the masses of DPS mains according to the Mercy mains? Maybe, just maybe... It's because she was the only support with a must pick status.. maybe? Just...MAYBE? And people were tired of HAVING to play her when the other supports were fodder compared to Mercy?

If Roadhog or McCree had a 95+% pickrate across ALL the ranks and OWL i'd be complaining JUST as hard. But reading back your previous posts i realized you're just upset people weren't asking for Symmetra buffs as much as they were asking for Ana buffs. Which again, is not the fault of Ana mains.

First of all, I think Symmetra should get buffed/reworked before they even think about Ana. Secondly I’ve been on a lot of Mercy posts lurking around and I couldn’t help but notice the Ana players leaving comments about how they wouldn’t mind Mercy being nerfed to the ground as long as they won’t get yelled at for playing Ana. I agree that Ana should be buffed but I do not agree with how they want Mercy out of the picture and don’t care about the people who play her, pretty selfish tbh.
01/31/2018 11:56 AMPosted by Nechoo
Well from streams of those who play in top 500 and GM she sure as hell doesn't look too shabby. It's either Lucio Ana, Lucio Moira or Moira Ana.

Yep. Her anti-nade works wonders against trip-tank setups, which are becoming more common since the Mercy nerf.