Will D.Va receive a nerf in near future?

General Discussion
1 2 3 10 Next
Feb 8 -138
^

Thoughts?
Feb 8 -100
100%
Highly Rated
knowing these forums probably, even though she is balanced...
02/07/2018 05:32 PMPosted by GenjiIsCool7

She seems too strong at the moment.
Highly Rated
02/07/2018 05:36 PMPosted by gpu
02/07/2018 05:32 PMPosted by GenjiIsCool7

She seems too strong at the moment.

no
Hopefully not.
02/07/2018 05:39 PMPosted by lolster292
Hopefully not.
+1
D.Va is fine. Very few people are complaining about her, so I doubt it.
She is perfectly balanced right now. Limited DM makes her vulnerable if not used correctly.

Just learn to deal with her easier.
We're always evaluating all of the heroes. We don't have any D.Va adjustments in the works. She gets played a lot and is very powerful but she's not on our list currently.

These heroes are on our balance list:

Mei
Sombra
Symmetra
Doomfist
Torbjorn
Hanzo

We're trying different things for all of them. I know you want details but I don't have them now -- we're experimenting. Some will be ready sooner than others. I'd expect Mei, Sombra and Doomfist first... maybe Hanzo depending on the direction we pick.
Feb 8 -144
02/07/2018 05:44 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
We're always evaluating all of the heroes. We don't have any D.Va adjustments in the works. She gets played a lot and is very powerful but she's not on our list currently.

Mei
Sombra
Symmetra
Doomfist
Torbjorn
Hanzo

We're trying different things for all of them. I know you want details but I don't have them now -- we're experimenting. Some will be ready sooner than others. I'd expect Mei, Sombra and Doomfist first... maybe Hanzo depending on the direction we pick.

Ok. Thank you very much for the response.

I personally disagree and think that she is overtuned and too applicable everywhere. But thanks nevertheless.
Highly Rated

Mei
Sombra
Symmetra
Doomfist
Torbjorn
Hanzo

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Highly Rated
YESSSSS! Sombra and Doomfist hypeeeee!!!
Highly Rated

Mei
Sombra
Symmetra
Doomfist
Torbjorn
Hanzo

Is the wallclimbing Torbjorn possible in the future?
Mei and Doomfist changes are especially poggers

Mei
Sombra
Symmetra
Doomfist
Torbjorn
Hanzo

no bastion
rip
02/07/2018 05:46 PMPosted by lightbulb

Mei
Sombra
Symmetra
Doomfist
Torbjorn
Hanzo

Ok. Thank you very much for the response.

I personally disagree and think that she is overtuned and too applicable everywhere. But thanks nevertheless.
yeah just like tracer and genji

Mei
Sombra
Symmetra
Doomfist
Torbjorn
Hanzo

Torbjorn mains have a chance to celebrate now. He wasn’t mentioned in the developer update so people who played him lost hope. But now it’s time to put those doubts to rest :,)

Mei
Sombra
Symmetra
Doomfist
Torbjorn
Hanzo

YES! I'm hyped to see what you change for Doomfist and Sombra.