Moira is balanced, stop post

General Discussion
1 2 3 7 Next
Moira is the most balanced hero in all of overwatch, I'm tired of all these threads with people crying about how broken she is when I've played her dude, I know she's not broken bro come on plez chill famalam. Seriously, if you think she's broken, just play her and try her out for yourself.

Edit: I'm not sure where all the dislikes came from, but I guess I give up; they should just nerf moira if the majority of everyone feels that way
Highly Rated
Yeah!
I personally aggree to this statement, moira is the best hero in the game.
Highly Rated
I hope this is a joke...
Highly Rated
moira taking next to no skill while genji taking the most skill in the game to play properly.

I'm a Genji main with barely any time on Moira and even I know this is wrong.

Genji = low skill floor, high skill cap. Doesn't take much to play him once you get his basic mechanics down, but there's no limit to how much you can improve with him.

As for Moira I don't know where her skill floor and ceiling are as I barely play her. From my limited experience with her she's easy to get value out of but you can do a lot of neat tricks with her (namely Coalescence positioning, tracking, and "flicking" between damaging and healing). So she actually seems similar to Genji.
Highly Rated
Nice bait there, you went too far when you said there shouldn't be a genji counter though.
Highly Rated
Is this the first recorded time that someone who isn't a Genji main has compained?
02/11/2018 09:10 AMPosted by Skrimiche
moira taking next to no skill while genji taking the most skill in the game to play properly.

Genji = low skill floor, high skill cap. Doesn't take much to play him once you get his basic mechanics down, but there's no limit to how much you can improve with him

Genji main with 15 min on Genji and 3 hours on Mercy XD.
Highly Rated
Let's be fair.

A decent Genji can finish off Moira without any difficulties.

Same applies to other counters.
Sim and Winston can counter too...
02/11/2018 09:12 AMPosted by WildPants

he has 84 hours on Genji in QP and 55 hours on Mercy...
if winston and widowmaker exist in the same game i think its fine

Genji = low skill floor, high skill cap. Doesn't take much to play him once you get his basic mechanics down, but there's no limit to how much you can improve with him

Genji main with 100h on Genji over two accounts and 80h on Mercy.

Almost as if it's possible to have multiple mains and accounts for different roles...

What?! It quite clearly shows they have over 80 hours on Genji
you don't need skill to become a "okay" genji

just jumping around, dashing and climbing = instant pain in the !@# for the enemy team
Genji is gonna get hit by the nerf hammer so hard he will need another reconstructive surgery. Deal with it.
02/11/2018 09:12 AMPosted by WildPants

IN QP!
IN QP!
the game should be balanced for both comp and qp
moira counters pretty much everything except d.va and winston unless your aim is really good. you're basically fighting a bot.

and ppl who say her dmg is low... you need to take into account her aim assist which gives her ~ 60% accuracy (which is even better at range) compared to say 30% of the average tracer with much better range.
Most teams just pick D.va who takes a lot of her orb damage out of the game and can even burst her to death in no time at all.

The bonus to all Genji mains is that D.VA is in every meta and almost all games.

Also you know that some heroes and meant to counter others right? You are meant to change classes to pick an optimum team to beat the opposition. This may be news but sometimes Genji has a disadvantage in some situations. I know crazy!
02/11/2018 09:15 AMPosted by Deus
Genji is gonna get hit by the nerf hammer so hard he will need another reconstructive surgery. Deal with it.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759240215#post-4
We talk about all of the heroes all of the time here. Genji's not currently on our radar as being a balance problem.

Even though that's an old post, I doubt he'll get nerfed when all of his counters are getting buffed.

<span class="truncated">...</span>

IN QP!

It's still more than what the OP has. Just because it's in a gamemode not named comp doesn't mean it's null.