The EZ law

General Discussion
My brother pointed this out to me. Whenever someone writes EZ or something like that after a won game in the match chat - most of the time -it's someone who doesn't get a card, because he wasn't the one carrying the team. I guess that's about 99.99% the case.
I just report them.
I wouldn't be surprised. Typing "ez" in general is just bad sportsmanship. There's a reason as to why it's now filtered in-game. It's too easy to promote toxic behavior. Block, mute, report, and move on.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
#RevertMercy
The EZ Law: The number of times one writes "ez" in chat after winning is inversely proportional to one's intelligence, and genitalia size if the individual is male.
02/13/2018 08:43 AMPosted by Embattle
I just report them.

why?

they are only saying that because someone else said it too them; they got "feels"

so yeah, when they say EZ; i just know; they "feels bad bro" over another game they got EZ'ed on

BTW: im never posting agian..all content will be in this post lol.
Addition 1: The more leavers team has, the bigger are the chances that enemy team will say EZ.
02/13/2018 08:46 AMPosted by HammsammicH
I just report them.

why?

they are only saying that because someone else said it too them; they got "feels"

so yeah, when they say EZ; i just know; they "feels bad bro" over another game they got EZ'ed on

They are just saying it to be annoying and disrespectful thus well worth a report.
i usually just reply with "ok"
Come to think of it, that usually true.
if they did next to nothing and still won... isn't that the definition of "ez" winning?
02/13/2018 09:58 AMPosted by PlayerX
if they did next to nothing and still won... isn't that the definition of "ez" winning?

For those who did something, yes. For him/her? no. You see, that was an easy game cause the others did play well, but the "ez person" didn't make a difference
02/13/2018 10:06 AMPosted by Fsouza87
02/13/2018 09:58 AMPosted by PlayerX

For those who did something, yes. For him/her? no. You see, that was an easy game cause the others did play well, but the "ez person" didn't make a difference

Right, they didn't have to contribute.

They got handed a free win.

An "ez" win.
wait so what happens when everybody types ez
02/13/2018 08:42 AMPosted by AttMuskrat
My brother pointed this out to me. Whenever someone writes EZ or something like that after a won game in the match chat - most of the time -it's someone who doesn't get a card, because he wasn't the one carrying the team. I guess that's about 99.99% the case.

I noticed this a while back and it goes back to the old adage. “A dogs bark is worse than it’s bite”.
02/13/2018 08:42 AMPosted by AttMuskrat

The less you contribute, the easier the win!!!!!!!!!!!1!! Sooo so EZ >_<<<<<
02/13/2018 08:46 AMPosted by HammsammicH
I just report them.

why?

4200000 babyyyy

edit: he/she made it to 420 posts
02/13/2018 11:26 AMPosted by Txboyd1
wait so what happens when everybody types ez

The universe collapses because of how ez it is.
02/13/2018 08:44 AMPosted by GrahamRavity
The EZ Law: The number of times one writes "ez" in chat after winning is inversely proportional to one's intelligence, and genitalia size if the individual is male.

It also holds true if female
02/14/2018 05:32 AMPosted by Maxy
02/13/2018 08:44 AMPosted by GrahamRavity

It also holds true if female
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)