please STOP aimbot ;(

Bug Report
for the first time in a long time I find a game that I love and here we are another hacker another story !
I paid twice for this game PC and Xbox they are all the same aimbot or never die even when my aim is 35 %! I mean sorry but what the F release something like an anti hacker or something I know it is hard trust me i know but please do you best
thank>> ;(
so let me get this straight

you are mad about players with higher accuracy than you
and you are complaining it in the BUG REPORT SECTION?
This is my first time posting so i didn't know where should i post.
No I'm not mad at player with higher accuracy but having an aimbot with accuracy o above 80 percent
Thank for the reply Nexit
Aimbotters are banned in waves.

It's actually counterproductive to have a system that automatically bans a detected aimbot.

The reason for this is there are so many "custom" aim bot retailers nowadays that if they automatically banned a detected bot it would give the companies a headsup that they had been busted and they would change their code.

Instead they identify botters and then are able to identify and decompile the code of the hack they're using and extrapolate from there to identify others using custom hacks they may not have been able to find normally.

That means they can do wave bans of tens of thousands rather than just a handful here and there and get a far larger % of them out of the game than they would be able to with a Guardian Style program.
02/05/2018 07:25 PMPosted by Dystilled
Aimbotters are banned in waves.

It's actually counterproductive to have a system that automatically bans a detected aimbot.

The reason for this is there are so many "custom" aim bot retailers nowadays that if they automatically banned a detected bot it would give the companies a headsup that they had been busted and they would change their code.

Instead they identify botters and then are able to identify and decompile the code of the hack they're using and extrapolate from there to identify others using custom hacks they may not have been able to find normally.

That means they can do wave bans of tens of thousands rather than just a handful here and there and get a far larger % of them out of the game than they would be able to with a Guardian Style program.

It doesnt work that way anymore. The anti cheat only detects injectible code and most of current aimbots out there are Pixel Overlays using scripts with Macro Programs like Auto Hot Key. Those are running extremely rampant now and Blizz cant do anything about it because they cant legally scan your system like the Korean games do that use nGaurd anti cheat DRM. So all they can do is investigate players who get reported a lot in-game, via stream or video uploads, and through the report site

https://us.blizzard.com/en-us/submit/hacks.html
Thank you guys for the info. I never tried to report any one. I guess i should've but i thought that no one will have the time to investigate or if it is logical programming will be of use.
Thanks again for your help