Tracer

General Discussion
I hate her. She can be so annoying sometimes. but I'm not going to lie, the people who play her are super skilled. Anyways, I hate her. I feel like she is unkillable without mcree. She can just Blink away or recall. Any tips on how to deal with her?
02/04/2018 09:47 PMPosted by HeX
I hate her. She can be so annoying sometimes. but I'm not going to lie, the people who play her are super skilled. Anyways, I hate her. I feel like she is unkillable without mcree. She can just Blink away or recall. Any tips on how to deal with her?

Remember, lots of people are probably cheating with her around diamond and higher. That is why they seem so super skilled. She is the best hero to cheat with.

Don't you find it amazing that every tracer seems to have god like aim and tracking.

She ruins many games in diamond for me, impossible to hit and kills in seconds. Something should be done about it.
She can break out of Roadhog's hook when she's clearly hooked. So best tip for is to keep improving your aim. Nothing else.
Any type of damage, plain and simple.

If it helps even Top Tracers like Effect, Sinatraa an Kragie, all cannot stand junkrat spam or junkrat in general. Not saying these tips will DEFINITELY help always but its better then nothing.

Or just have your team focus her, an most Tracer players will switch off or tilt. (Im a Tracer main an im giving you tips on how to counter her, Im sorry my fellow Tracers mains BibleThump)
Thanks for the tips!
The only way to deal with her is another tracer. There's a reason you find out in higher ranks how broken she is as a hero and the only answer you'd find is another tracer.