Competitive Matchmaking Solution

General Discussion
In my experience of Overwatch, I’ve seen a big problem in competitive play daily. It has nothing to do with how the rules are, or anything like that. The problem is there’s an audience in the game where they feel that it is okay to play Matchmaking to practice a Single Character, or use a single character every single game (1 Trick).
I’m here to say, that this is not okay, and I have a few solutions to this problem in which I know for a fact that this WILL work for the future Competitive Seasons.
First off, the 1 Trick Problem: In this day and age, Overwatch Comp matches cannot continue with the mindset that if I play the character I’m good at, then my team is all set. That works only in certain occasion where your team comp is working right. In order to fix this one trick problem, these players need a reduction in SR. If they play at a rate where their win/loss ratio is at a Negative, they should get a increase as to how much SR they lose depending on their average with the Hero they mainly use.
Secondly, Team/Group Chat: I couldn’t tell you how many games I’ve played in where 2-3 players were not in Team Chat to communicate. In a COMPETITIVE MODE, EVERYONE should be in TEAM CHAT, and GROUP CHAT should be eliminated from Comp completely.
Thirdly, I think the problem with the Competitive mode is the appeal to Casual Audiences, where Quickplay isn’t good enough for them. There should be a competitive mode where it’s more for Casuals, where you do not lose or gain SR. With that mode, I think it would separate the casuals from the hardcore players who really care about their rank.
Last but not least... I can’t help but mention a Clan System. Nothing fancy, just a party mode where you can make great teams. Do I have to continue?
Blizzard my phone is what I mentioned it to consideration, I love your game and I hope there is a bright Future for Overwatch.
02/07/2018 07:51 PMPosted by ProxyNull
The problem is there’s an audience in the game where they feel that it is okay to play Matchmaking to practice a Single Character, or use a single character every single game (1 Trick).
I’m here to say, that this is not okay,

Jeff is here to say that you are wrong:
02/07/2018 05:33 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
Let's be clear here and not confuse policy:
One Tricking is not bannable and should not be reported (it even says so in the text)
I’m more than aware of that point. However, it doesn’t mean playing 1 Trick is right for your team Comp. i’m specifically talking about the people who pick characters like Symmetra or Widowmaker every game without switching no matter the circumstance. There’s a time and place for specific characters, but when you have players who Main Symmetra and will not switch off even though you’re being useless (TP SG keeps getting destroyed, etc), that’s what ruins the experience. Now... if you read the rest of what I mentioned, there’s a fix I mentioned to decrease that.