Less than 3 weeks till hero 27 comes out

General Discussion
Any supposed leaks to keep me entertained till then?
Where did you hear this?
It is an hypothesis since hero27 will hit ptr before being released and since there is a pattern, March is the month where blizzard should release their new hero.
I LOOK FORWARD TO ANY NEWS
02/09/2018 11:29 PMPosted by Ashram
It is an hypothesis since hero27 will hit ptr before being released and since there is a pattern, March is the month where blizzard should release their new hero.
Exactly, Orisa was announced at 2nd of March, it makes sense the hero would be released around then.
Orisa was teased right on the 21st of February with the article about Efi, hopefully we get some news that relates to the new hero sometime soon.

They haven't used Atlas News articles in a while (since Horizon/Hammond teasers or Doomfist's prison break I believe), maybe we'll get another one of those these oncoming weeks.
So far we have been « teased » about :

- Maximilian
- Hammond
- « ARES »
- Junker Queen

Jeff told us we have been hinted about #27...

So, first hint of a potential hero released we received were Hammond when lunar colony has been released.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was him.
Supposed leaks about hero 27 and more https://imgur.com/eIwvF1L
02/09/2018 11:48 PMPosted by Boomz
Supposed leaks about hero 27 and more https://imgur.com/eIwvF1L

that was proven to be a troll by the leaker themselves, they were trolling stylosa, i really cant wait for them to announce the new hero, sucks waiting
I am more than willing to have a playable Frilled neck lizard with an attitude problem as lone as it is a dedicated hard counter to flankers.
I dont think hero 27 is gonna be announced in 3 weeks. Seeing as to how this event is running for 4 weeks this time. So any announcement will probably be made after it ends for the sake of not overlapping content. Hits and teasers might be dropped towards the last week of this event, but official announcement and ptr release wont be til after.
The closest thing to a leak was Jeff Kaplan's comment in response to a Junker Queen thread. The OP (MrFriendly) wrote that the Queen "would be nice as a new hero", to which Jeff replied:
02/07/2018 05:26 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
She's soooooo not nice.
Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20761736886

My money on the next hero would be on the Queen or Hammond. They're the only potentially playable characters that have received any form of teasing.

The Queen in particular already has a VA (the woman you can hear in Junkertown) and a highly detailed poster, not to mention her own map, which is quite weird for what many assumed would be a simple lore character like Brigitte.
Someone made a post about how "Getting junker queen would be nice" the other day and Jeff responded with "She is sooooo not nice" which leads me to believe that she's late in development and possibly the next hero.
But, she doesn't seem like the kind of character that would be a support/tank hybrid which is what we're due for since there's a hybrid of every other kind now.
There's been no confirmed release window, let alone release date.

Let's not set ourselves up for disappointment, yeah?
02/10/2018 12:38 AMPosted by RickySpanish
Someone made a post about how "Getting junker queen would be nice" the other day and Jeff responded with "She is sooooo not nice" which leads me to believe that she's late in development and possibly the next hero.
But, she doesn't seem like the kind of character that would be a support/tank hybrid which is what we're due for since there's a hybrid of every other kind now.
healer/tank hybrid would be nice, but yeah, Queen wouldn’t really fit.
Please no healer/tank hybrid. Not in the mood for the meta to become 0.5 / 5 / 0.5.
Everyone Pray that the hero we get is Jeff Kaplan
Well, last year, yotr ending on valentines day, and this event has only just started. I dont think its within the month (or maybe even 2) that another hero will be fully released