Visual Glitch - Zarya Bubble

General Discussion
Anyone else having the bubble for yourself freak out when used while taking damage?
Nope, never. If there's one thing that's always worked as it should for me, it's Zarya's bubbles.

What exactly is the glitch or problem you're having?
02/10/2018 06:06 PMPosted by ComftblyNumb
Nope, never. If there's one thing that's always worked as it should for me, it's Zarya's bubbles.

I used to think zarya's self bubble was too faint color and hard to see when it is on or not.
A friend of mine who is a zarya main played with me just today and said the same thing - that the bubble glitched visually.

I'd suggest reporting this as a bug here on the forums so the devs can patch it up. :)
Yes and its really annoying
02/10/2018 06:08 PMPosted by ChiliOil
02/10/2018 06:06 PMPosted by ComftblyNumb

I used to think zarya's self bubble was too faint color and hard to see when it is on or not.

I have over 150 hours on her and still think the same
So I find that it happens a lot when I reload and put up a bubble on myself at the same time or around the same time.
I saw it earlier today. When you go to bubble yourself, it plays the animation like 5+ times in the time it takes for your bubble to apply itself, which is just plain weird, and makes it somewhat hard to see.
Ok now I'm convinced this glitch is real since multiple ppl are reporting it. Another weird thing I've noticed which is probably related to this patch is that while playing CTF when I run over a health pack there's no health Regen sound, completely silent even though health goes up to Max. Not sure if it's isolated or others have had this happen too.
Yes, there is some visual glitch when reloading, it seems. But it doesn't happen consistently.
It's very annoying and distracting.
02/10/2018 06:05 PMPosted by Zsskayr
Anyone else having the bubble for yourself freak out when used while taking damage?

only when i have the new skin equiped.
02/10/2018 08:20 PMPosted by Eszett
02/10/2018 06:05 PMPosted by Zsskayr

only when i have the new skin equiped.

Happens on all the skins.
I had it with 80s, Barbarian, Arctic and Cybergoth (the new skin thingy is fun).
I had this problem myself. I noticed the timing was exactly when my health's shield went down at the same time as my protective shield bursting from the damage I was taking.
I put it in bug report, but....
I couldn't understand what was off, but something about bubble ain't right.
It's hard to tell if I actually used it or not since it freaks out
Pretty sure it's a bug. I experienced it several times and I saw a clip of it happening to xqc.
I saw it once, was like a faint blue caleidoscope for a few seconds. At the time I thought it was because I was stuck inside DVas DM as it and I were both taking damage at the same time. Tripped me out. I may have taken a screen grab, I'll have a look.
to specify, this glitch didn't used to happen before.
Only been experiencing this since the update..

it is like that starting animation of the bubble generation around yourself that plays over several times for the duration of the ability..

it isn't game breaking or anything it is just pretty annoying the sit through as you are trying to focus down a target...
Yeah I got the same glitch as well, and it was flickering quite fast too.