Lucio

General Discussion
Can you please let lucio have a push back action when he uses his ult.
Like the concussion bomb that pharah
Why...
What Lucio really needs, is a quicker motion for his ultimate, or a 250 barrier output when you hit Q, and then the rest 250 when you finish it.

It's in a pretty iffy state in terms of usefulness.
02/12/2018 11:04 AMPosted by LilPump
Can you please let lucio have a push back action when he uses his ult.
Like the concussion bomb that pharah

That would be cool. maybe the higher he drops from with his ULT the more knockback it does.
yeah, it would be cool. so it would work as a shield or super-boop.
Knockback on it seems kind of counterproductive, no? I mean it could certainly be situationally better, since displacement is useful in general, but Sound Barrier gives burst shielding that's most useful if your team is in the opponents' face. Knocking the opponents away would kind of break that.
Lucio's aura is 10M but his Sound Barrier radius is 30M. I always thought it would be cool if his healing aura expanded to 30M when your ultimate is fully charged, both as a buff to his kit and to correctly display the number of people who will receive your Sound Barrier when you use it.

This idea of a knock-back when dropping the beat is really cool, though. Last night, I used my Sound Barrier from the top of the map on Anubis directly onto the 6-man-occupied point to contest in OT. I could only imagine how far it would have launched their entire team. :P
02/18/2018 12:23 PMPosted by Minimal
Lucio's aura is 10M but his Sound Barrier radius is 30M. I always thought it would be cool if his healing aura expanded to 30M when your ultimate is fully charged, both as a buff to his kit and to correctly display the number of people who will receive your Sound Barrier when you use it.

Yah, I think for the duration of his ult, his aura radius should be increased too. Aside from that I think they just need to slow down his ult decay and increase the speed of his ult actually coming into affect.